Reviews for Compromise
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/23
Good yet awesome maybe
Disturbing and lovely... I like the possibilities. I would very much enjoy reading a continuation of this story.

Also, I disagree with the reviewer who said she would describe Haggard's smile as "an imperceptible one." Your word choice of "imitation of a smile" is certainly the better one, seeing as "imperceptible" would imply that Haggard smile was so subtle as to be unnoticeable while I believe you wanted to convey that Haggard's expression lacks the warmth of a genuine, joyful smile.

Anyway, thank you for writing!
OscuroReflejo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is amazing :) i would die to see more of this
Kiki chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow. This was amazingly in character and well written too. Loved it.
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hey, this was really good! I love the Last Unicorn and it's just a shame that there aren't more stories on here for it. You are a very good writer. It's interesting because I've only been involved in the FF 7 fandom, and certain words and phrases tend to circulate within a certain fandom. I would have described Haggard's smile as an imperceptible one instead of the way you described it, but yours is just as good, just different. I was a little freaked out by Haggard's suggestion to defile her. Poor Lady Amalthea. Oh, there was one word that bothered me a bit. You have Haggard really close to Lady Amalthea and you described his breath as puffing on her. That word just didn't seem to fit. Maybe gusting? Anyway, this was awesome and very creative, if not a little creepy O_o Thanks!
katkah chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOL" but n the movie he reallz GOT a strange look,when he was watching
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I *love* Haggard/Amalthea. I love it so much, and you just nailed it. He's just like the Harpy in this, and I love what you've done.