Reviews for Chasing The Truth
blackkyu chapter 49 . 9/22/2014
Love it! So love it!
StarTrail chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
So...when in the KH timeline does this take place? (I know it's after KH II...)
lisa.dinh.165 chapter 49 . 7/14/2013
i think the story was very well thought. as characters were revealed over time. i just found this and the prequel a few days ago and loved cliffhanger on the end broke my heart while i looked the next thing but i never found it. i you have the ability to write and next story to this.

i also heard/read you've quit fan fiction. i hope you come back to finish the story.
OnCuzImBored chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Headphones. Underwater. XP

Wait, the zoner called Ven a keyblade BEARER in that last chapter. Bearer does not equal Master. So, they can't just start calling him a Master...
RawrxSushi chapter 49 . 1/9/2013
*claps claps claps* Pretty interesting way of giving of cliff hangers. And I for that- personally hate you now.

But who cares about hatred! I loved your story Everyone is so in character and the way people from Final Fantasy series entered to be the bad guys! (even if I had no idea who they were I had to look them up, and damn. Does Kuja look hawt) Whenever Neku does his 'quiet alone moments' I keep thinking that he's going back to his EMO self. Which is cute.

Can't wait for the third installment. TRILOGY! YEY! More FF charas perhaps? or other peeps from Square Enix? I WOULD LOVE THAT! There are so many Square Enix's charas that arent from games and they are Hella NICE BUNCH.

(this is such a long review, YOU ARE NOW PART OF MY MOST FAVED WRITERS!)
Random girl chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
Why cliffhanger?
Dreamer's Dark Requiem chapter 49 . 11/23/2012
This feels like the millionth time I've read this, yet every time i finish the two stories, I never leave a review. So, today, I will!
The characters are almost perfectly in character and the plot is amazing. I also like that its got humor to lower the drama and action. The World ends with You was always one of my favorite games...
But, on a more serious note, how could you tease us with the possiblity of a sequel and then give us no news of what you're doing? Is it going to happen...? Or will we get nothing more? Even just an announcement of what you're doing in regards to any future related stories would be great. Even if it's only a sentence. XD
PlushChrome chapter 49 . 10/25/2012
Just read this story as well, Once again, I loved it! The characters were well written, although it's a bit obvious that this story is a few years old, and you didn't have as much KH information as is available now.

Still, I think it was very well written for the info you did have, and I enjoyed it very much.
FanFreader chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
OMGosh its Zidane! I love you man. Your the best author EVER! One of my favorite FF characters :D
EeveeRoseRunner chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
When I found out Neku revived my FAVORITE ORGANIZATION/OVERALL KH CHARACTER, I LITERALLY screamed. I screamed so loud that my throat hurts. XD

Over and Out
A fanfic reader chapter 49 . 8/3/2012
I discovered this fanfiction along with "playing for keeps" only 3 days ago, and after reading both, I couldn't not leave a review (even though you finished this story 3 years ago). I loved the characterization, the plot, and nearly everything about both stories :)! I was hooked from the start- spending all my free time over the next 3days reading these two fics. Thank you for writing them, and although it is a bit sad that the cliff hanger didn't become another sequel in itself, I think that the epilogue was an immensely satisfying conclusion to this story; everything was just wrapped up so nicely :). Once again, thanks for taking me on this journey with Sora, Neku, and co. It's authors like you that make reading fanfictions worthwhile- I will look into your other stories and look foward to reading new ones, and if this storyline ever gets a third installment, I will be sure to follow it.
Angry Reader chapter 49 . 5/25/2012
I found the first "book" of this series and devoured it in one day. This second one followed close behind. They were both very entertaining and well written, BUT you can't do this to me! You just can't insinuate a sequel/leave a cliffhanger and then not finish it! When I saw that this was completed over 3 years ago and nothing has been done toward it since I was horribly upset. If you are just busy/living your own life, that's fine, but you can't abandon this. I can't stand cliffhanger endings, and besides you're really good at his and the direction here seems intriguing. So write it! Please?
shigidishigidishanko chapter 49 . 4/4/2012
Lady... You rule! The first time I read Playing for Keeps, it's just fascinating. I love your works so much that I decide I'd be an author myself! I'm a bit disappointed that your still not doing the triquel. It took so long but I decide to give your a spin on my own imagination in order to continue your work. I can say is that it might won't be as awesome as yours, but I'll try my best, for your fans... Oh yea! I forgot to tell you GOOD LUCK on your novel!
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 28 . 2/2/2012
I love Neku's reaction to Josh telling him not needing a Player Pin to scan xDD

This is one of the- if not THE- best KH/TWEWY Crossover I've found here! Insta-fave!
Litttle Fox in the Stars chapter 49 . 1/7/2012
I see a FFX crossover here! And other FF crossovers as well, but dragon boy in purple coat with hood just screams FFX for me. Anyways, I thought that this was a well written story, with maybe a little too much build up, but it turned out all right in the end. You've hinted at a sequal, which I really hope you write.

From,