Reviews for Chuck vs The Birthday Present
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Nice little fluffy piece. I really liked it. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love it, I hope we get to see more tid bits of sarah and casey's past before CIA & NSA etc, birthdays, siblings, etc..this was definitely something I could see chuck doing :)
Daxmeister chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Birthday Sweater? Not Awesome.

In all seriousness, a lovely little one-shot. Nice plan of Chuck's, nice presents from everyone, and positively hilarious last line from Casey.

You actually managed to imitate his personality exactly, which not many fics can do.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aww, this is so cute! more anytime soon?
jagged1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This line was just ...aw. "Happy Birthday, Sarah. When it's your real birthday, you can look at this and pretend you've just gotten it."

Casey knows just the gift to brighten any woman's day ; )
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was so sweet.
Nattylovesjordy in disguise chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Yay! I likedd it!
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Maybe I AM magical after all!

Hm, it feels like I've already read this...Oh well...I enjoyed it a lot...I'd ask you to update...but I think this is a oneshot.

It was great! And awesome! And cool! Charah! Sarah's birthday! Chuck's so sweet! Childlike party! Guns! Cake charms! Sweaters...not so awesome, but still cool. And I think I like Casey now...thanks for that...he's old enough to be my DAD!

I feel so special knowing that this was inspired by the fact that my birthday's tomorrow. That is where this came from, right?

I promised a review, but now I have nothing more to say.

Thanks!