Reviews for Familial Food Planning
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I loved the "Fact", "Conclusion" and the lot. :D
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved it. I have often wondered (maybe I should just move to Narnia, any ideas how?), what would happen if Edmund had another run-in, of any sort with Turkish Delight, but I haven't seen a whole lot done with the idea. I loved it.

God Bless,
InuGome chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ah, true indeed. Food that is made with those three things mentioned in this fic always taste better than anything. They are probably . . . the best. Yes, the best and the yummiest Oh, Edmund! Truly, that was not an easy thing for him to do right there. But hey, good-old-Queen Susan The Gentle has got you covered . . . even though it was no easy task for her, either. She'd still do everything and anything for her dear siblings. Because after all, that's what big sisters are for! Lovely piece!
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh this was cute. It was interesting to see Susan so SUPREMELY logical. I don't think I've seen it done to this extreme before. I never considered Edmund eating Turkish Delight again. This was a lovely way to make it doable.
Nice job!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww, you know, I think that was really sweet of Susan to do this. I'm really impressed with the planning that she did with all those facts, conclusions, etc. I love it. Though, I was starting to feel bad for poor Edmund when the Turkish Delight was served. It's not a very pleasant thing to see the sweet treat that ultimately led you to turn against your own family. But I'm glad it all turned out all right in the end. Nice Plan, Queen Su! And great fic, too! :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
lol, I liked the way you wrote Susan. It seemed so logical. For a moment I thought the plan was going to fail, and then I was gonna be mad at Susan for putting Edmund through this, but it worked! I loved what she said about food at the end. Great story!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Good story. I've always (since first reading the books and truly understanding what they were supposed to represent at least) how Edmund would feel about TD after the betrayal. Thanks for giving a mature - but still enjoyable - reaction!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Aside from that, I clicked on the title of your story expecting the average humour piece and what I got was... so much more.

It's humourous but also has some emotion in it, which I _really_ wasn't expecting-so I think, considering the genre, I have to compare you to Adrian Plass (in a good way! :P). Your story has a interesting structure with the fact/conclusion paragraphs, and it matches Susan's mind. By the way, I also think you nailed her character perfectly. :)

~The king, looking every bit the young child he was, stared at the Turkish Delight that sat mockingly in front of him. Slowly he grasped it between his thumb and forefinger, as if not wanting to touch it any more than necessary to lift it from the plate. The moment stretched long as Edmund held the dessert in front of his face; his siblings said nothing, didn't move, barely breathed.~

I never thought a paragraph about dessert could put me on the edge of my seat like that. I don't think I'll ever look at Turkish Delish the same way again!

Thanks for a really good story; I really enjoyed reading it!

PS I'm desperate to know what the incident involving a Faun, a head of lettuce, and three eggs was...
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Love it! Excellent writing as usual, nice family bonding, good characterization, and the ending made me laugh. Very good!
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
homay how adorable! :D loved the ending. :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009

Maetja chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow, I loved this When Peter said with trust, followed by Lucy saying with faith, I half expected Edmund to say Pixie Dust xD
Kelev chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is wonderful! I adore the way you write out the Pevensies, and Edmund and Susan in particular are always so well done. :) In most 'Turkish Delight' fics, it seems to be the same thing over and over- Edmund somehow skirts his way around the issue and never eats it- however, you did a great job of making an old idea new and fresh. For that I commend you.
Anony'mouse chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aww :) Goes to show susan is not a selfish brat!
Amira Tair chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, I've been absent for so long that now I have quite a lot to read!

Nice story, much lighter than usual, it's always good to see a bit of sibling fluff. And Susan's POV works very well. She is a force to be considered, with such a logical, organized mind; she would be excellent at war strategy :-).

All in all, I enjoyed it very much.