Reviews for The Final Breeze
ecoenarciso chapter 3 . 8/4
I just read the first few chapters and I already love this story! It is simply perfect!
I will post another review when I'll have finished reading the story; until then, great job! :)
afish.2far chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
I love this story! It's wonderful! Very well done :D
Amy L chapter 25 . 10/6/2015
So sad. I still love it keep up the good work!
Amy L chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Though I know that this was posted a while back I would still like to say that I want to see Ron an Hermionie. I still love it!
Amy L chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
Thank you for writing this once again! I love your writing!
Amy L chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I love this chapter great work!
Amy L chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Yep, still amazing work I am loving this fan fictio!
Amy L chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
I love it as usual!
Amy L chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
I like the Animagus from Harry took on. As always I love it!
Harrihat chapter 28 . 2/18/2015
Superb! Fantastic! Amazing! Really well done for being able to produce this story :) This is the first of your stories that I have read... So far, can't wait to see some more.
I loved the ending of this, how you developed it to actually have a battle and a happy ending was lovely.
I also loved your portrayal of the characters, I only wish it could have been much much longer and therefore more detailed (major compliment :) )

Thank you very much for writing this.
GothDyke chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh, my god! What you wrote in the first two paragraphs is exactly what I felt and thought when I jumped out of the window in my school when I was 16 (which is now 23 years ago).

I really felt that my family would be better off without me (but that - and being mobbed at school - was only the tip of the iceberg... The true, deep-seated reasons revealed themselves only in the course of years of therapy.)

"What have I done?" That is what I literally thought as I fell... But - unlike Harry here - I impacted on the hard earth, and I was severely injured (poly-trauma) with lasting repercussions, although I was incredibly lucky that I am not paralyzed.

This words may seem very personal (which they are), but I really wanted to share this with you and credit you with a very spot-on portrayal of such an experience.
TheAmberFox chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Moody:
"But maybe it is better to explain it now than having him run into Severus in boxer shorts next morning on his way to the bathroom,"
Me: *Silence* *Bursts out laughing* *Falls out of chair* *Keeps on laughing until ribs hurt* *Silence* *Bursts out laughing*
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
"...what they will do with their family and fiends..."
Me: LMFAO
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I know how u are feeling. Being a doctor's awesome but hard.
LadyRainDancer chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
This was amazing, I loved it :)