Reviews for The Final Breeze
potterhead chapter 7 . 2/15
so far my favorite harry potter fan writer
especially for someone who's native language isn't even English, well done :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 28 . 1/31
I really enjoyed this :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 27 . 1/31
That, was awesome. Is it bad that I feel a little sad that he didn't kill Bellatrix? Then again I do love Gore.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 18 . 1/31
A Hellhound? Damn son! :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 3 . 1/31
I'm sorry, I know maybe the 4 in a bed scenario is not meant to be amusing but my mind is thinking of the canon characters doing this- "...Potter. Remove your cold feet from my person this instant!" xD
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 2 . 1/31
I've never imagined Moody like that before, but I think it's pretty cool :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 1/31
I love Hurt/Comfort with some Drama or Angst thrown in, though I mainly write Humor :P I'm genuinely looking forward to reading this
H42 chapter 28 . 1/20
That was one hell of a story just like your other once. I loved every word of it so THANK YOU so freaking much for writing and sharing it. I hope beyond hope that you will come back one day to writing, I know RL can be suck sometimes but i wish you good luck. And remember that you have faithful reader's who will wait and support you always.

Hafsah.
Yllanya chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
Hi, I thin this was an amazing fanfiction and real welk writen, but the only not particular thought oft part was when you made him hurt himself. I know you can't just suddenly decide Not to do it anymore. Because it is an addicting feeling and you crave it, Because it makes you feel better. So I think that you should look it over and maybe show that trouble a bit, because when I read this fic I had a lot of trouble in School and at home and I cut, but I couldn't suddenly decide Not to Do it anymore because I just wanted to feel good about myself and that helped, so it looks a Bit like your trying to say they don't matter, but I must proceed with my story and that little tinbit of Information is totally unimportant. Sorry I'm rambling and thank you for reading this.
Yllanya
ecoenarciso chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
I just read the first few chapters and I already love this story! It is simply perfect!
I will post another review when I'll have finished reading the story; until then, great job! :)
afish.2far chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
I love this story! It's wonderful! Very well done :D
Amy L chapter 25 . 10/6/2015
So sad. I still love it keep up the good work!
Amy L chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Though I know that this was posted a while back I would still like to say that I want to see Ron an Hermionie. I still love it!
Amy L chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
Thank you for writing this once again! I love your writing!
Amy L chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I love this chapter great work!