Reviews for The Final Breeze
Harrihat chapter 28 . 2/18
Superb! Fantastic! Amazing! Really well done for being able to produce this story :) This is the first of your stories that I have read... So far, can't wait to see some more.
I loved the ending of this, how you developed it to actually have a battle and a happy ending was lovely.
I also loved your portrayal of the characters, I only wish it could have been much much longer and therefore more detailed (major compliment :) )

Thank you very much for writing this.
GothDyke chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Oh, my god! What you wrote in the first two paragraphs is exactly what I felt and thought when I jumped out of the window in my school when I was 16 (which is now 23 years ago).

I really felt that my family would be better off without me (but that - and being mobbed at school - was only the tip of the iceberg... The true, deep-seated reasons revealed themselves only in the course of years of therapy.)

"What have I done?" That is what I literally thought as I fell... But - unlike Harry here - I impacted on the hard earth, and I was severely injured (poly-trauma) with lasting repercussions, although I was incredibly lucky that I am not paralyzed.

This words may seem very personal (which they are), but I really wanted to share this with you and credit you with a very spot-on portrayal of such an experience.
TheAmberFox chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Moody:
"But maybe it is better to explain it now than having him run into Severus in boxer shorts next morning on his way to the bathroom,"
Me: *Silence* *Bursts out laughing* *Falls out of chair* *Keeps on laughing until ribs hurt* *Silence* *Bursts out laughing*
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
"...what they will do with their family and fiends..."
Me: LMFAO
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I know how u are feeling. Being a doctor's awesome but hard.
LadyRainDancer chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
This was amazing, I loved it :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
I believe you meant to say 'quibbles' not 'queries' a query is a question, whereas a quibble is an argument. Hmm, makes sense now why JKR called the Lovegood paper the Quibbler XD
crotia chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
The story was lovely though I had hoped for a little more Harry getting over his depression
crotia chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
Ahw, that's so cute
crotia chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
I was wondering if you could write a story post this one about the start of the relationship between Severus, Poppy and Alastor.
crotia chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Nice! A hellhound
crotia chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Relaxed. Harry's relaxed as am I. After long days of working, paying attention, learning and studying. Youre stories are just the relieve I need. Thank you for making my free time as enjoyable as it is.
Lorteck chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That was a tremendous, and realistic suicide thought process. So few realise that suicide is an act of love, from someone who feels they can only only offer pain. It bugs me when people talk about an easy way out, because they fail to understand that it was the last possible choice. There are no alternatives when you are at that point, and you would desperately hope for someone to prove you wrong. This is done through logic, because at that point-emotions cannot be trusted.
s chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
love this story :D really really do. Harry as a hellhound - fabulous. Wish there was a picture of it. I'd be interested to know more about how your writing helps you cope with real life. Thx for everything :D
s chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
Just finished this and am going to go look for the sequel now! I enjoy your stories a great deal and am working through them as fast as I can. Nice work- (hint, hint) please don't ever stop! Yours truly, a happy fan