Reviews for Horror Games
Tamaki chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I do wish you had decided to let them live. More so because the possibility would have been stronger as they all went as a group, and there being one extra person. Well, it is good you wrote what you planned to, and it is nice of you to update/finish it after so long. - I suppose, I wish the ending was different, especially after all the character development. xP The last chapter was my favourite, I believe. -
Ralf Jones chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Wait...between Richard and Jun is only friendship?...oh...

Update soon.

keep up the good work
Zro-Kemuri 9t6 chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
The chainsaw guys name is Jedidiah I believe xP

Yaay this story was updated! This is favorite ObsCure fic ever. It is one of my most fave characters, Jun! I never really got to like her, since she died really early, but this story just makes me really wish she was one of the ones to survive.

Too bad that Mei dies though. But still, the story is amazing. xD

Im gonna be following this story till the end(and maybe if theres a sequel, then that too!)

Update Soon!

Z3R0-K3MUR1
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
i believe the chainsaw guys name is Jedidiah but u might want to get a 2nd opinion on it

ps glad ur reviving this story
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
yay update! this stories good i think ima write me an obscure fic now and i'll try n think of names for the monsters n yay longer review no wii :P lol sry hyper
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
this is rly gd update soon! ps im on my Wii so thts y the reviews small
Indigo Siren chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
A very enjoyable chapter - fast paced, witty, creepy. You managed to add a sense of tension into a mixture of morbid observation and sharp quips that made the whole thing a delight to indulge in. Look forward to see how you carry this on!
Lovesrival chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Yay u finally updated! lol and i think he should have died there but i wish him and stevan switched parts! lol i was never 1 for jocks x)! lol please update soon
omniaki78 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Moremoremoremoremoremore!

Whoo!

I Kinda Spazzed Out
Indigo Siren chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Poor Mr. James. Definitely a horrifying thing to happen. The scene particularly with Jun struggling to get out the car was quite intense. Interested by how you're shaping this out being that you've changed how the game went to see Jun survive beyond the part she did. And I'm certain that Jun isn't going to be happy to find out about Mei. Not in the least. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Indigo Siren chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Wish this was what actually happened in the game. Jun is a bit silly doing that with the glass, but desperate times call for desperate measures and she learned that pretty quicky. A good blend of game and original scenario. And it wasn't too short, it worked out just right. Good stuff!
ellmoo chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
this storty is REALLY cool! I think the plot is good too! I cant wait to read the next chapters! I hope they are as good as the first three chapters! Write fast girl, write fast!
Lovesrival chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Yeah please update soon!
Indigo Siren chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Okay, I am officially thrilled to see a story based around Jun. I honestly had thought about it in the past, but had never been pushed to do so. But you've done this fantastically! Your writing style as very good and easy to read.

I felt that Jun was rather under used in ObsCure 2. She was sort of set up to get involved but was instead reduced to a bit part, so we never got to fully apprechiate her. I like her design, a colourful looking teenager who seems to have quite a social influence. It was rather sad that she and Mei were the first ones to go when they had great character potential, and both at fairly early periods of the game.

You know, I think I'd be glad for you to change the plot to give Jun more of a chance. Its fan fiction, so there are no constraints and I think it would be a pretty unique take. So I say go for it! Look forward to seeing you continue this!
Chaos0283 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Hey, would you be interested in a remake of the game in fanfic form where it has a new character added to it? Most of it would be from his POV, but some things would be changed.

Aside from that, this has great quality. I never got to play the first game, but I have the second one and it kicks ass, it seems like they were going towards a Resident Evil/Silent Hill mixer when they made this game and I totally agree with you on how they never gave Jun a chance.

I look forward to seeing how creative you get with this.

Update soon!