Reviews for Alpha's Escape
Apocalyptical Angel chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Love it!

Nothing more needs to be said.
The characters are spot on, the relationships between them are so cute, the writing has enough description to paint the picture but not too much to get boring. It's superb!

(Not quite sure what happened on a few chapters but on some the speech is hyphenated, on others it's not. Might want to re-visit that).

Simply; Love it!
CptKaydeAdama chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
Loved it! I'm glad you finally updated! And it doesn't make you a jerk, just a tad forgetful. XD.

Anyway, wonderful as always! You did a good job with Alpha.
Angel360-Devil0 chapter 15 . 7/31/2009
I take it you're in the UK? Or somewhere else? I got a mention! Haven't read this in a while, good to know the DH section is still alive! When you get to "Epitaph One", hold on to your seat. One of the most badass episodes of TV, EVER, only trumped by the awesomeness that is Firefly. Just keep updating!
Crazy About Survivor chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
I love Dollhouse, I love this story... Good Stuff
Crazy About Survivor chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love your writing and we like love the same shows! Like omg! LOVE THIS! I'M a going to keep on reading, dont mind me boo!
Angel360-Devil0 chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
Cool fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter! I wish I had stumbled upon it sooner, and I really like the TopherxClaire chapters. So PPMS-please!
CptKaydeAdama chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
Loved it! I'm a sucker for any T/C scene :)
Juajua chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
I'm going to say it each time you post a new chapter but the reason your story is wonderful, to me, is because of the characters' humanity. Even Topher or Adelle. Mostly them, actually. Topher and his papers, Adelle and her stomach... it was all very good and I think, speaking of the characters, better than in the show I can't help but compare Claire, Topher, Echo... to Buffy and all of the Buffyverse's characters who are so well developped. Anyway, your use of them is very good, that's what I'm trying to explain

What else? I think the fact there's not Claire in this chapter or in a lot of them (same for Topher) helps make credible her character and the whole story, and it's interesting. I can't wait to see her -what you write could totally happen on the show, by the way.

I loved Adelle. That's so her, being all right and stiff and then she says something out of the ordinary like "Have you got any crisp?" or "I could eat it with my fingers!" Topher is also very well written, I can picture him so easily.

The whole talking about Claire is really interesting, I want the next chapter! XD

Thanks again for posting.
CptKaydeAdama chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Very good chapter :)
Juajua chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Another great chapter! What I love about your story is that you pair up characters we don't get to see together very often. I mean, yeah, we saw Echo and Victor or Adelle and Claire sharing scenes, but never in that "heart to heart" way I like in your story. And I don't even know if I'm speaking English, sorry -I'm very tired.

Adelle being nice? After the last episode I buy it complety. The possibility of her lying about it? Even better!

It really is a great story, I can't wait to read what happen with Alpha and Echo and Boyd -and between Claire and Topher!
shattered-demon chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Interesting (Adelle wants to get jiggy with Claire ha) very interesting.

You write so well, it's so much like the show. Loved it!

Also loved the comment about how everyone doesn't show they like her except Topher, too cute that Claire doesn't realize it lol
shattered-demon chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
she smacked him! lmao

loved it, you got Echo just right.

sorry I didnt review sooner, it's just so much work here I couldnt find time to settle down and read.

Though it was totally worth the wait. I still cant get over the fact she smacked him lol

I havent seen the last 2 episodes of Dollhouse(since Ive been busy) hopefully this weekend. Cant wait for the next chapter :D
CptKaydeAdama chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
Very good chapter, as usual.
Juajua chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
I just discovered your story and it's great! I love the Claire/Topher chapters the most, but I find it interesing and enjoyable that it's not ONLY about them. I liked the chapters with Boyd, Paul and Mellie, and I LOVE this last chapter. The way you portray Echo and Victor's friendship is so cute! Very nice. Thanks for this wonderful story! (Oh, and my favourite part is definitly the one in which Topher teases Claire, when he doesn't want to give her files back. About the 'twirling around part', I loved it, it was so funny! "Serves you right." haha! You portray them so nicely, please don't let their talks become cheesy -like it often happens in the Claire/Topher stories.) I liked Alpha too. Well, I loved everything. ("Wie")
CptKaydeAdama chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
Omg I think I'm gonna get cavities, that was so sweet. :)