Reviews for The Darkness Within
Scarlet chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
We're sorry it's been so long since we've updated this. RL has intervened in both of our lives, and taken us away from writing this...for now,

But Chapter 13 will come soon. I promise.

Thanks to all for your patience and reviews. They will be rewarded.
Invader Kiwi chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
...ah... well, it's been years, so I'm not going to get my hopes up, but...

I will die with a teensy little hole in my heart if this is never finished. Just... throwing that out there for consideration.

Because this is BRILLIANT.
Teish chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Anyone still writing? ;-)
Scarlet chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
Hi, Tyler: I'm Scarlet, the co-writer. The quick version of who Stephen and company are (because you've probably heard of Peter Parker, MJ, Harry, Gwen)...

Stephen Cranston is the grandson of Lamont Cranston, a.k.a. "The Shadow". He's a projective telepath with overarching hypnotic and telekinetic tendencies and is the third generation now wearing the hat and cloak as The Shadow. His father, Alexander, was Lamont's younger son, and sacrificed his life to save his older brother Victor (Stephen's uncle, founder of Cranston Industries) when Stephen was a child during a Shadow mission when Victor was the second Master of Darkness. Sarah Branson is Stephen's friend (and fated-to-be wife, according to The Marpa Tulku), a reporter and clairvoyant; Victor died at the hand of Kuba Khan (descendent of a long line of Cranston family enemies) directly because Khan wanted to prove a point about Stephen's overprotectiveness toward Sarah at the expense of his mission, which has driven a wedge between Stephen and Sarah over the years. The Marpa Tulku is a Tibetan Buddhist monk and psychic master who reincarnates through the passing of the Dharma via a pair of twins every few years. Chloe Bryant is Stephen's secretary at CI (and doesn't know the secret). Sam Bailey is a high-level CI exec (ditto).

Does that help?
tylerbamafan34 chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Awesome, but can you explain stephen &co's past to me ive never herd of these guys
orangetrafficcone chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
Spectacular! Stephen trying to protect SI from Obi, Peter putting Brock in his place, Peter and Stephen putting the beat on Harry, all of it... wonderful!
PharaohsDarkness chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
the reason was dancing lessons! XD ROFL. i thought it was a misson, but aww well. keep it up, i can't wait for the rest!
orangetrafficcone chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Weaving in the opening to Iron Man was brilliantly done. The interplay between Sarah and MJ feels so natural, exactly how two best friends would act. Reading Marko's return to solid form felt more real than watching it on film. Bravo! Can't wait for more!
PharaohsDarkness chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
awww, i hate chiffhagers. I can't wait for the next chapters, so excited on whats going to happen next.

i like it when tony was metion and i love the shower part, lol.

Peter better not try to kill Stephen...
vir3k chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
This has been an awesome series so far. I love how you've blended an original story line into the movies. It gives it a fun, entertaining and unique twist. Part of me can't help but wonder if the most obvious conclusion that Peter is coming to regarding Stephan and MJ isn't what's actually going on (of course it could just be me reading more into it than the obvious), but I'm definitely looking forward to more. Keep it up :-)
Kate Wicker chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Oooooh man. I can't wait for the 'big explosions' :D Another great chapter, with a little more action than last time :P Keep up the good work!
Frog1 chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Cool Chapter! Is Iron Man going to be in this story?
orangetrafficcone chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Great interplay between Stephen and the Marpa Tulka... nice expansion of MJ's inner dialog in the cooking scene. Weaving Tony into the mix is nice also... good for continuity ;)
Kate Wicker chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
YAAAAAAAY! update! And so soon! (relatively speaking :P )

Other people have probably said this, heck, I've probably said it- but I love the dynamic in this, with the Shadow thrown into the mix! Its like, a combination of all things good. And awesome. You've got the characters down to a T!

I loved the foreshadowing with the Tulku; Shadow v. Dark Spiderman! WOO! And Harry remembering is just gonna add to the flame. *evil cackle* I think the only complaint I have about this is that there wasn't any more Dark Spidey action :( But! I await breathlessly for more! Keep up the amazing work!
Teish chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
I've got goosebumps! I hope that the next chapter is up soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »