Reviews for Walking in a WWE Winter Wonderland
bina chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
its funni how u included urself but next time if u write a sequel ( valentines day hint hint) put matt n lita 2 gether plz
hry chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
plz put lita with matt plz
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
This was a cute story.
Misery Monkie chapter 6 . 8/17/2002
LOL. IMAO! This story rocked!
Andraste McMahon chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
OH MY GOSH! this is classic, Hericho and Steph! i luv the begining, i almost piss myself!

great story! *glomps Matt's leg*

Matt: Why am I so damn attractive?

LOL
Krystal Citrine chapter 6 . 4/14/2002
Oh my! I've never laughed so much in my life! Great fic!
Grey-X chapter 6 . 2/5/2002
HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT!
Mitsukai-chan too lazy to log-in chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
hahahahaha...funny funny! _ Its waaay past x-mas but I felt like reading something christmasy for some unknown reason -_-;; Why does everyone make Jeff the idiot? Oh well, I think hes cute like that, the way I picture him anyways...lol...the Hardy Boyz kick azz! _ I WUV them! Wuv in my vocab is stronger than love...lol -_-;; well lataz! loved the story...I think they should of left Angle in the woods though...cant stand him!
StephanieMcMahonIrvine chapter 6 . 1/23/2002
hahahahaah lol lmao

That is the funniest story ever!
Mecha Mummy chapter 5 . 12/27/2001
Awesome as usual. Hurricane's freaking hilarious, espescially with the whole knocking out Perry Saturn thing.
Adrienne Drusilla Daae chapter 6 . 12/27/2001
*cries* Does it haaaaavvve to be over? That was really cool . . . if it's not continued, can it be a tradition? O please o please! And now for the questions . . . why oh why couldn't you have kept the Shane/Lita? It was cool! And why'd Taker get coal in his stocking? *cries* I like Taker . . . he's not allowed to have coal! *slips a new tattoo design into Taker's stocking* That's better. Now excuse me while I go bounce off some walls from sugar overload . . .
Virus chapter 6 . 12/27/2001
this was funny as hell
DCFanatic4life chapter 6 . 12/27/2001
That was one of the funniest stories I have ever read. Love the Jericho/Steph stuff, and RVD was hilarious. I would love to read more if you want to write it. :)
DeAnn chapter 6 . 12/26/2001
your story was really funny but good also keep up the good work.:)
Rap chapter 6 . 12/26/2001
chases Jeff, who trips over Y2J’s championship, which makes him growl and chase Jeff too, the Rock runs after Jericho, Kurt kisses Stacey again, Matt drinks some more of Kurts milk, Perry dances with Shane, Taker pulls a soot covered DDP outta the chimney, Steph grabs Y2J and puts him in another liplock, Kane starts dancing to Steps on his walkman (they live in our memory thanx 4 the music ;) *sniff waaa) Edge and Christian slap on their shades and do a 5 second pose, Lita looks distraught, Stacey tries on Rocks Gucci shoes and DDP says…)

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! ROTFLMAO! Omg...this is all os funny...I...I...am gonna cry! Its over isn't it! NOOOOOOOO! NEVER...I will have more...Mwahaha!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »