Reviews for Afternoon sickness
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Dawwwww, I've got cavities now. Gee, thanks. I'll send you the dental cleaning bill. P I can't get enough Ravy fluff. There's too much angst around here. With all that's happening (or not happening, more like) in the series, it's hard not to crave happy, fluffy stuff. This certainly delivers.

It's hilarious how uber-protective Ivy got with the cat. Watch out, Rex! lol

Poor kid's called Becky for short? Ouch. Sorry, I've known enough annoying Beckys. I hope this one turns out so superior, lol. You know, I was hoping the baby would have Kisten's bright eyes. Blue eyes with raven hair is devastating. Anyway, in some ways, she's pretty much a huge part of Rachel, doubly so because she's both Ivy's and Kisten's - two people so dear to her heart.
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
This has pasted a smile on my face for tonight. I just got done reading a depressing one where Ivy accidentally killed Rachel, so this will make my dreams happy not severely depressing and wake me up crying. So thanks.

-Kate
Rae Tamwood chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This is one of the best Hollows fanfics I've ever read, it's really good. The idea is good, yet kinda risky, but you managed to do it perfectly and in character :)

I do hope to see more fics from you :)
Crytyk chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Aww . . . that's it?

That was really good. Too bad we didn't get to see the exact point where their relationship changed, but the atmosphere was just perfect. A real loving family. Is it really over? Or is that "The end" misdirecting?
Crytyk chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Kudos for an Ivy's point of view chapter. There are far too few of them out there. Now . . . I need to read the second chapter.