Reviews for Never Stop Running
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow... Just wow... I'm just going to pretend this is canon because I honestly might as well be! Brilliant!
Star Skies chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This was amazing.
iHamster chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I love this look at the Doctor's past. Very good.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Thank you for writing this. It's pretty beautiful, although that's not exactly the right word for it. I love it, though.
keria1123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
that was amazingly fantastic brilliant, i read it just after unloading my own story on the skism a few minits ago
JacobKragoff chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really love the way you write. After reading this, I began construct
inu452isa chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
very well written. I enjoyed it very much.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That...was truly, truly amazing.
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
so sad (and mindblowing)
Vilinye chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That one sentence stood out to me:

"Truth was, boys (and girls) who ran from the Schism never became Time Lords"

I might find a story of my own in it. A beautiful story, with just enough humor in it (the Master's poor grades) to keep it from becoming maudlin
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very nice. :) A poignant, beautiful exploration of the Doctor's perspective - on everything, really. You've captured his personality - and I mean his /deeper/ personality, the side of him that will always be, the part that doesn't change with regeneration - immaculately. Great writing. :)
allonsy-doctor chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love your take on this! This is a great way to express the Doctor's feelings inside and his true experience. Awesome!
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I liked your explanation of this...I think it makes more sense than if the Doctor had run when he saw it.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. or, as it's a doctor who fic, should i be saying fantastic? ;)
InsanityisReal chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh My God! This story is brilliant. You have turned one line into a full blown story. I wish I had such talent and lateral thinking to do that. I love it when an author makes me think more about an idea or my life in general. Thanks for that.