Reviews for Edit Before Submitting
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
This is an amazing story! I'm lost for words. They were all very in-character and not many people can do that, especially for an alternate universe. :)

It was sweet and realistic and you are a beautiful writer, I absolutely love the detail you put into this! _ Tis a shame it's finished; I want to know what happens after this! XD

I love how you portrayed their relationships like Nero/Shelke and Weiss/Nero. _

Overall, brilliant story! I enjoyed and savoured every bit of it! :D
Shigeki-Hizashi chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
aaw, this was so cute!
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
This story was one of the best I have ever read. Shelke and Nero make such an adorable couple. Good work.
Light Within Darkness chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
This story was SO awesome! I love how you wrote Weiss as a philosophy freak, I could actually see him doing that (And BTW, all the Weiss/Nero interactions were so, so funny. Made me laugh, especially when Weiss threatened Nero with castration. _)

And Shelke was so in-character for an AU story, it was AMAZING. I always had trouble thinking of her outside of DoC because she's kind of emotionless (not her fault though, I know) but you did it so well.

I wish she really did have a blog, I'd visit everyday!

And I like your ending. Really. I do. So many people end their Fics with gratuitous make-out scenes/lemons, so it was a nice change to just have something simple. :)

Please write more Shelkeros and other stories. You're so funny!
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
By 'close to the end', it was wrong of me to assume two/one more chapters till the final installation xD, which does seem to be setting up for a sequel in itself.

Understandably, I can see why they settle for 'like' after a week's knowing -however, I'm a tad bit puzzled over how Nero thinks it love most true, whereas Shelke's still balancing the 'friend, not fling' potential of it, only to be smitten soon enough. Perhaps too soon.

The vocal hesitations seemed a bit cumbersome on the dialogue flow. Regardless, I do think there's room for more in the 'verse and take on the pairing here, and would certainly love to see more Shelkero writings from you in time to come. D
Distant Glory chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
...I'm afraid I can't honestly say that I was satisfied with this ending. I did expect a little more in the build-up - the last two chapters did feel very rushed.

Also, it struck me as somewhat odd that after the way that Nero has been throwing around the word 'love' from...second chapter onwards, that he only confessed to 'liking' her. Shelke's an entirely different matter, of course - she knows she has a crush but she's not really the type to confess love on the bases of knowing someone for one week.

Shelke OOC? Well, frankly, yes. And, I hate to say it, but Nero did seem somewhat overdone in his nervousness.

I DID like Nero feeling old and tall compared to the high school students. That fit his mood very well.
zerox144 chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
DAMNIT TOO SHORT! it ended like it would continue...

you cant end it when the good stuff just started, this fic is so awesome! SEQUEL! I DEMAND A SEQUEL!
Raining Moon Song chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
YOU ROCK! I really like where you're going with this. D
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Tehehee, when in doubt, confide to the higher knowledge of elder siblings. Regardless of castration threats. xD

I'm quite excited to see how the meeting of all meetings on the morrow goes, even though it heralds the story as coming close to its conclusion.
Distant Glory chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
"Go. Tell. Her. Tomorrow. Or I. Will castrate. You."

I believe I mentioned this in a previous review, but I feel that it bears repeating: I love your Weiss. I love the way that he completed his analogy (and I loved the way that you described Nero as looking at the clandestine meetings/crazy drunken parties/random sex hand as though it were dirty - that was a really vivid image). And I loved the fact that he trailed Nero until he felt that he'd gotten his point across. It amused me to no end.

I was also highly amused by Shelke's, "The sooner, the better" approach to telling Nero about her feelings. I'm glad that Shalua was there to warn her about the dangers of eschewing (perhaps) wiser courses of action in favour of speed. Needless to say, the next chapter is most eagerly awaited.

I'll be sad to see this story finished, but I suppose it will be incentive for me to scribble some one-shots or short fics in between studying. And of course, it's more than likely I'll investigate this mentioned Weiss/Nero/Shelke fic when you get around to writing/posting it. :D
zerox144 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
zerox144 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
loved the story, no spelling errors or anything.

only bad thing was how short it was when comparing to the time it took to make it :D

Awesome chapter, you miss/sir are awesome
foxygirlchan chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Cute as always! I don't blame Shelke for being scared of her cyber-stalker, but she's gotta loosen up! XD

Oh well, the story is adorable so far!

I love the idea of them playing Laser Tag. It's hilarious because... well, one, they're playing LASER TAG. Wish I could play... And two, it's totes like them to do that. Nero's FF7 qualities are showing through, wonder how he got so good at shooting guns. Heh.

Y'know, I'd be more surprised about the coroner thing if I didn't already know someone pursuing that career. His exchange about it with Shelke was eerily similar to the exchange between my friend and I. LOL

Although I think Nero would enjoy being a police man for the sake of shooting things, coroner seems a decent job as well. xD

Great job! I enjoyed this very much! Can't wait for the next chapter! I don't have much else to say, just that I enjoyed reading this, giggling over their interactions. I really like your descriptions, although I find that the visual descriptions are lacking in places... Oh well, only way to learn is to write!

Keep on writing!

0ptimuspenguin chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Love it :)
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Aww, laser tag match of luff. xD

I'm amused to see 7th Heaven'd be home to such heavenly coffee, though, while I loved the little meeting (Nero the Sable Coroner; Tormentor of Walmart Employees. Ooh. xD) I had a slight biff with a typo on 'messaging':

(("It's difficult not to be slightly intimidated by a man who you met via random instant messanging."))

Otherwise, another good chapter with a good note to end on. :3