Reviews for When It Rained
kara chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was really beautiful. A moment between lily & James that doesn't get written about enough
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
beautiful
Nadgecalypso chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love rain even more now! I can't believe you only have 27 reviews for this! This is bloody fantastic, just a little simple one-shot that doesn't say a lot and says everything at the same time. It's actually what I love about your writing, it's the type of good, the type of absolute greatness that is self-sufficient in its own simpleness(-ish). Sorry if I'm not expressing myself correctly, I'm not a native English speaker and I'm rubbish at reviews. I stumbled across your ff profile, read all your stories and my mind had a one-of-a-kind revelation: I have to give some love to this girl. Yes, I do. So there you go, I love you. Keep writing or you'll be a heart breaker (and no one likes heart breakers, right?)

xoxo
-Nad├Ęge
fhddjjdh chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
er.. you put this story under "lily luna potter" instead of "lily evans potter."
Suzanne chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
this is so cute! i love it!
Elegancexx chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
A very cute ending. :) All fights should end that way.

P.s- Are you aware that most of your one-shots are under Lily Luna Potter, as in Harry's daughter, and not his mother? xP It makes it a tad hard to find your brilliant stories.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Beautifully set, amazingly written. What more could a reader/reviewer ask for? Well Done!

Kamai6
tejaswi chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
this is so so so amazing..i loved it :-)
musique.lover chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
:D

LOVE IT!
Ramenette chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was really nice. The writing was superb, and it reminded me of the way that I've always wanted to be able to write.I really enjoyed how to added the element of rain. Rain has always seemed like something really creative and somewhat somber whebn authors include it in their stories. I'm also pretty glad that you still seemed to include the banner between Lily and James. It's an important element in any LJ fic.

Good job.

Katie

P.S. I just thought that I'd let you know it's listed under Lily Luna P. I know it's a real pain to go change the selected character (I had to go through all of my stories and change them to Lily Evans P.) Sometimes I wish that Harry had been more original with the names for his children. Just thought I'd let you know.
K. East chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was really beautiful and sweet. It's good to see that Lily and James aren't perfect together, that they didn't suddenly lose their incompatibilities because they started dating. Awesome.

3 Keep up the good work.
angelofmynightmare chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Ok, so of your stories in my inbox today, this is so far my favorite. Wow. Maybe because that's like, my ideal romantic, the kinda messed up relationship that patches itself during the rain. Weird, but that was a perfect story for me right now.

Totally amazing.

-k
MPPSexxySiriusJamesRemus chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I really am enjoying the way you portray Lily and James. And the last line was great.
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this story is soo beautiful
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
.crying.

THAT WAS SO SWEEt!

omg I had butterflies and than I was smiling and then I was like crying. THAT WAS SO SWEET! AH I'm gonna go read it over! well done!