Reviews for Learn to Fly
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
nice
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This story is absolutely beautiful. DoctorxTARDIS all the way
keria1123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
your storys are amazing
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Amazing, ecspecially good after the recent episode.
MrsDalek chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
The was beautiful. Very moving. I was crying by the end of it. I guess you think the same way I do; that the TARDIS is female. I wish I could write short stories like that, coz I'm doing short stories for school. Oh well...

I still enjoyed yours.

MrsDalek.
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is such a sweet look into the relationship between the Doctor and the TARDIS. I love how you have written it and how they fit together because they don't belong. It is just beautifully written and almost poetic in a sense
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is beautiful, and it fits so well with the Doctor's life. He does need the TARDIS because he loses everyone else. Plus, giving hope to the "Journey's End" final scene is quite an accomplishment.
Winter's Rose chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is so beautiful! I think I have a new ship, no pun intended. Doctor/TARDIS! I don't think I'll ever be able to see the Doctor interacting with the TARDIS in the same way again.

This sums up the heart and soul of the whole show. All 45 years of it.

You are amazing. And I agree with the other reviewer who said that you're a breath of fresh air. Please keep writing!

-,-

Winter's Rose
Luna the Phantom Lord chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Beautiful.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I've read a couple of your short Doctor stories and I must congratulate you on fine work. Not maudlin or smarmy, just pure in the mind-ness of the Doctor. I'm glad to see it among the lingering drek that others insist on foisting up the unsuspecting fic-dom at large. Like a beacon for the sane, you are a breath of fresh air.
no one chapter 1 . 2/24/2009