Reviews for Full Circle
Awesome! I loved this story. Glad that they get a happy ending.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I noticed that you updated your profile and read that new stories for Harry Potter were low, but is the sequel "Anchors" going to be posted? I really enjoyed this story and hope to read more.
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Love this so far-very interesting concept. Only issue is that he *did* tell her the name of his people and I refuse to believe that he didn't tell her the name of his planet at some point. But yeah, I like the story so far a lot!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Awesome looking forward to the sequel!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I can live with this fluff. I always in the back of my mind had a theory something like this happened with Rose. Of course the show doesn't seem to agree with me now in days but I don't love it as much as I did either.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Best line: "Because he didn't want to be saved," he replied softly. The Doctor let go of her left hand to lay his palm against Rose's cheek. "I did."
Nice chapter loved the potential futures due to The Bad Wolf.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Nice range of emotions. I think I was mentally dancing in the beginning with giddiness when they agreed with travelling together and then the end makes me sad a bit but then smile at the last line. Goodbyes are hard. Love what Jackie says. Poor Tony. I have a little brother...though he is past age of adoring me.
Sweet chapter overall.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I was wondering when she would associate Valeyard instead of Doctor or not-Doctor as his name. I am so glad you have the time vortex still in her. Love The Bad Wolf!
Loved reading this chapter. The ending is so sweet!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Realization hurts. Nothing she could do was going to help because he only looks like the person she loved. Her thoughts are beautifully and tragically written; it makes a good reading. Their argument is believable with the comparisons. Love this line: "What are you, then? 'Cos you're right. You're not him. He's better than this," Rose shot back. "You're not fit to be called by his name."
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Poor Rose left trying to figure out the whole situation with the duplicate! Reading her thoughts makes me want to hug her. She wants to like HIM but ends up thinking of the ninth and tenth Doctors and comparing. She just wants him to babble for babble's sake. But more importantly effort because she is trying hard to figure this out and he seems to not care. And the conclusion to this chapter is sad. She'll give him time but the reader sadly knows that he doesn't need time. Love this so far!
Snickerdoodle chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Good story! There is still a part of me that hopes something like this happens... Not saying I want Rose to be miserable and duplicate Foctor to be evil! I just wonder if duplicate Doctor is as similar to the actual Doctor as he led Rose to believe. Oh ponderings of a Who fan...
seekerchasing chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
incredible story. is the sequel not happening though?
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
hahaha, I love how this folds back in on itself.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Fluff is always goodness, me likey.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 7 . 2/22/2011