Reviews for The Whole History of The Scarlet Pimpernel in 3000 Words or Less
meldahlie chapter 1 . 2/22
Yeah, okay, but they are still worth reading!
So, what about the non Sir Percy ones? Have you read The Tangled Skein or Bride of the Plains?
Fredrica chapter 1 . 2/18
You really read them all?
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Every time I read this I laugh so hard. I think my roommates think I'm going crazy...laughing in my room by myself, and I can't explain because t hey haven't read the books. You really summarized everything pretty much perfectly. I only wish it could be longer, but as you said, this is all of canon. Thanks for sharing the parody talent. Not everyone can write a good parody.
Carlotta Snape chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is just too brilliant. There are a few of these I haven't read but those I have are spot on.
Mary Anna Witt chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Thanks for the nice laugh, and for saving me soooo much time. I was considering reading some of those other books, but now realize WHY I never heard of them. Your diligent research is much appreciated.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Awesome!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Sir Percy Blakeney - "I am a cute and very rich person who looks very good in disguise!"

Sir Andrew Ffoulkes - "Again?"

Sir Percy Blakeney - "Yes. Every time."

Lord Antony Dewhurst - "EVERY time?"

Sir Percy Blakeney - "Yes. I am the hero."

LOL
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
(clutches side and rolls on the floor in laughter) Oh my freakin lord this has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read

more pls
Spreadlight chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I don't usually review much, but I have to say:

This was absolute, utter, and complete genius! I loved it :)
Much Ado About Nonny chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow, this really wrapped up all the books I was too lazy to read. Cool. I'm favoriting this as a reference...
AlpineSheep chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is great! At first I thought you weren't spending enough time on each story, then I realized how it was all falling together and it was so hilarious! I like how each story follows a similar pattern with whatever differences make each story actually different from the other. There are some great, funny lines in here too (they all were, really, but these really got me)

The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel - "But. . . We thought this was going to be our book. . ."

Marguerite - "Can I be a pawn too?"

Chauvelin - "Sure, be my guest."

Chauvelin - "I will pretend to be you!"

Sir Percy Blakeney - "I will - . . . wait. . . what?" *goes off into uncontrolable peal of annoying giggling*

The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel - "Yeah, but no one can tell you apart from Devinne, so you don't matter.

Sir Percy Blakeney - "Wait. . . I'm in this story?"

And I LOVE the end. "Did I write this? I don't remember writing this. I'm sure I didn't write this."

WOT! for plot holes!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That was amazing. I've only read The Scarlet Pimpernel and Eldorado, but this makes me want to read the rest now.
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
HAHAHA! I adored the army of fanfiction writers! This was great-I love having all of the plots in a nutshell. And they're so FUNNY. Thank you for working in the star wars parody too. "You couldn't think of any other names beside Armand and Bibi?" Too true...

Amazing, as always. Now for updating Legend and SP and the 21st Century. I'm definately up for more. Especially after the shopping incident... ;)
SherlockianGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Very clever, m'dear! I actually just finished reading "Sir Percy Leads the Band" last night and loved it, so I was laughing to read:

St. John Devinne - "I hate myself now." LOL Oh, Johnnie.

Other great parts:

Marguerite Blakeney - "My hubby is gone and here is his ring and he went in the direction of France and he has French maps, so he must be the Scarlet Pimpernel!"

Sir Andrew Ffoulkes - "Duh." XD XD XD LOL!

Chauvelin - "And I have Fiendish Plots."

Sir Percy Blakeney - "Which I have already foiled." GAD, I laughed so hard, 'tis so true!

Very good summary of the books, *claps*