Reviews for Lock, Stock and Three Hundred Smackers
SicklySweetNanny chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is the best Lock Stock story out there. I absolutely loved it. Grammar was perfect, accents transferred to the page well, the sense of friendship and comradery was beautifully portrayed without being too much or taking them out of character.

I really loved it, I know you probably don't even write it anymore but if you did I would be subscribing, because Lock Stock is sadly lacking in good (or any, for that matter) fanfic.
mavrick cockney chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
bloody 'ell mate this was fucking brilent sorry my spelling ain't to good anyway like i said this story is great *raise's pint glass* i rase my glass to you mate cheers and keep writeing your bloody good storys in one who says otherwise about your storys is fucking arsehole and wanker. oh and wach out for the trafic wardens fucking anoying arsehole with nothing better to do pester us.
Ping chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I've read your other fics, and I like them all. This has to be my favorite, though- I've not managed to find any other fic with Tom as a key character! I would so love to see you slash him, I think you have such an excellent writing style!
Daya2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Wow, excellent POV. And there's something about the last line which is just incredible.
Abra de Winter chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I kinda missed the slash in this story! :)

Friendship is something special, isn't it?

Nice dark view about their lives and their possible untimely demise.

Why did you stop writing "Lock, Stock..." fics?
lohengrin chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
SWEET! everyone should write lock stock fanfics. cool stories; they follow the tone of the movies nicely.
WeirdKat chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Cool! I like all your Lock, Stock stories...they rock! Write more of them!
PinVerified chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
hmmm. i reviewed this last night and no show. hmmm... oh well. 'DAD, CAN I HAVE A BEER?' yes YES! b and t makes the m smile! and blood and angst makes her squeal like chino. *cracks fingers and screams at soap to get ready...* love ya junkster, you're a genius! :) *growls and looks as menacing as she can* or do you need a visit from big chris to make you see that? ha! love, the m: nothern monkey.
cardboard tom chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Duuuude! Kickass! This is neat-o, great description and emotion, puts ya right there!