Reviews for A New Chipmunk Beginning
This story is awesome!
Jigsaw1234 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter!
Jigsaw1234 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Exalent story i actually saw that episode and useing the video downloader app that allowes me to leagaley download videos off the internet i also have vinny's visit
ChipmunkFan1 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Hey what site is BLOSSOM 109 on?
Sofia2017 planning chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
thanks you my beta reader is work on chapter 1 right now so it may be a few days before you see it on fan fiction net from blossom 109
DiceRox09 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Aw x]

How cute

I'm glad she said yes.

Update soon
TyRocks15 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
wow that was fast!

moving it along i see...

i love it!:)

date soon! are you going to add the chipettes?

just wondering...
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
I don't mind if things are a little rushed, I am glad that Dave proposed to Vinny and married her. I'm looking forward to The Chipmunks meeting The Chipettes (if it happens that is).
Sofia2017 planning chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
this is turn out to be a good story and the best chapter every so wend is the flu chapter come
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Hmm, I was a little suprised that Vinny said yes to being part of the contract, still I am happy for her if she's happy.

I think I know who Allison is now! She goes by the name Ally in The Chipmunks Reunion, and I don't know what animal she is, but I am guessing she's a muskrat.
TyRocks15 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Sorry that I have not review in a wile!

this is super great!

so happy your writting again!

date soon
Sofia2017 planning chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
this is get to be a good story so far
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
I don't blame Dave and Vinny for feeling a little awkward about their new found love for each other, but I am glad that Dave admitted his feelings for Vinny in the end. I'm glad that Vinny decided to stay, everyone will be happy now.

P.S: I am sorry if my last review was too short; I didn't have much to say.