Reviews for Hero in the Strife Part 2
Achmed Anguis chapter 4 . 1/1/2002
Noerf, nice story. I especially enjoyed the little irony about how Carter thought Chase would become important and he'd be nothing. That made me laugh. Hee. It makes a lot of sense and I love seeing what led Carter to become a doctor. Yummm, good fic
baby jen chapter 4 . 12/29/2001
another fab chapter-man u totally rock noerf! write more soon!
flutiedutiedute chapter 4 . 12/28/2001
Still reading, still loving it! Please continue.

The carrots. An omen, perhaps?
Chanie chapter 4 . 12/27/2001
Loved how you took things that were actually said in the show and used them in the story! It's great!
Jenn chapter 4 . 12/26/2001
Hey Noerfy!

Another great chapter! Keep it up! Can't wait 'til the Ab myster shows up! TeeHee! See ya 'round the Forum!
nana chapter 4 . 12/26/2001
lovely, noerf, lovely! :)
baby jen chapter 3 . 12/23/2001
another gripping chapter! this series is fantastic, i love it-i really do!
Raine3 chapter 3 . 12/23/2001
hey hey! great great! see? i read and reviewed. i am a woman of my word! lol keep up the good work! and when does abby come? LOL see you at the Forum! ;)
ILC chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
ohh! poor carter! great story, you've really got how it would of been. or at least how it was in my imagination...anyhoo,i really liked the thing with star wars. that really made the story seem real.

see ya!

luce
viki chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
hey I'm loving this story. I can't wait to hear more from you .
viki chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
hey, I'm loving this story. I can't wait to hear more from you.
Nana chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
love it, chicklette!
Mar chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
It was great as always! I'd like to have Linette back, I like her. She could come back and find John as a doctor. Well, it's just an idea.
flutiedutiedute chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Great Job! I really like the way you've written this story, you definitely have the characterization of John down pat. Please Continue!
baby jen chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it...did I mention that I love it? Well I do! Great fic-I can't wait for more-GO WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW!