Reviews for No Quiet to Find
Supermoi chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
I bow down to your exceptional writting skills. *claps loudly for several minutes* I rarely so enjoyed reading a fanfic in my life. You have real talent!
Supermoi chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This is such a beautiful, emotional and meaningful story. I love it.
Supermoi chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I have to agree. I hated the way that the Animated Movie turned out to be. Everyone died, and I didn,tquite like the new bots that popped out of the woodwork to replace the ones we learned to love and care for over two wonderful seasons. So like you, I tend to just ignore everything from the movie upward as nonexistant. Its just how they were all killed. It was ridiculous. Most of them didn,t even had a chance to fight!

Anyway, great story. i loved it.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I think it should be Jazz carries, just for something different. And femme, definitely femme. XD
Crazygrrl XD chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
This was an amazing story and I've got to say, the stupidity stopper is one of the funniest things I've ever read! XDXDXD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
nice
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
Your story made me fall in love with ProwlxJazz storys i loved it XD
Zea T chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
I very much enjoyed this story! I tend to be wary of sparkling fics, since they have a tendency to degenerate into pure plotless fluff. This story did quite the reverse, winding the development of Jazz and Prowl's family through Season three convincingly and with constant drama and excitement. You managed to keep everyone in character without making them caricatures and to portray both joy and deep angst throughout. The focus stayed precisely where it should be - on Jazz and Prowl rather than the sparklings - and even the apparent resurrections and rejigging of the command structure were handled with grace and careful thought.

Well written and very enjoyable! Many thanks for sharing.
arctapus chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I read this all night. What a sublime story. I am wondering if Ironhide and the others made it. I was waiting for Optimus to come back. You have too much talent, missie. :-D
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Cute story!
Optimus Bob chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
*waves stalker fan here* _ This is still one of my favouritist TF stories ever. I have to tell you that. Read it all twice now and it just gives you a warm glow at the end. The best kind of story.
TSBP chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
I've been meaning to say how much I enjoyed this story, and the Wheeljack/Ratchet one, for a while. Although you're dealing with fairly common pairings in a fairly common situation, (in the TF fanfiction world at least,) you manage to rise above the crowd by 1.) Giving your couples friction and conflict between them. 2.) dealing with pain in a realistic way. 3.) and most importantly, knowing your canon.

I was really suprised you actually put references to the G1 TV series in this. (especially season 3) It seems most TF slash/mpreg writers have never seen it for themselves. Good work! This is one of my favorite TF preg stories out there.
SideswipesGal chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
YAY! My wish came true! Jazz is also a carrier! WOOT!

It would be awful if Jazz lost the sparkling. I'd cry. DX

I hope Prowl will be alright, though no offense to him but his glitch is hilarious. XD

Poor Ratchet and Wheeljack (again) *sigh*
SideswipesGal chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
OMP I hope Jazz has a sparkling too! That would be so cool if there was another set of twins! And I love how Wheelie talks in rhymes.

Brilliant idea, the Gestation Protection program and the Protecttion Aura. XD

PS: OMP means Oh My Primus (like oh my god omg)
SideswipesGal chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Lol 'Stupidity Stopper"! XD

Poor Wheeljack and Ratchet!

Love the spark-merging!