Reviews for Jokers Wild
Scary... but oddly accurate. Fantastic story _
LawliLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That bitch.

Ryuzaki is mine.

Really well-written though, beautifully accurate perspective of the Kira side of Light Yagami. Good job - head-on, I love it.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
disturbing, but in a good way, if that's possible. loved it.
Lectorem chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I think I love you, but that may just be the duct tape speaking. Seriously, I admire how sick you are. After all that cute L/Light fluff, you come out with this... ah, pure brilliance. And the way you wrote it, just so realistic. Really, you're the best Death Note author I've read in a long time, very well done!
detosem chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
jesus christ! ive yet to read a fanfic like this and i must say that i liked it :)
caveat lector chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This. Amazing.

I have no words.

I love you.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
...okay Light. Come back with the rest of the sane ones now... XD

Wow, yeah, that was unsettling. - Especially after coming off of so much LightL fluff. Yes.
XbuttonsX chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
-shudders- That just proves that you never know what a person is thinking, despite how well you know them. A true eyeopener. So ghostly, ghrisly, brillient. Really gets people to think. Crazy good. :D
seffa chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That. Was. Pure. Genius. Remarkable, must I say! The detail, the picture I formed in my head, I could feel the passion you felt when you wrote this! Absolutely brilliant! You are a fucking god! This was amazing and sick! Disgusting, yet beautiful! I love the wild imagination you made Light have. It says so much about him, the need he wants L dead, yet alive! God dammit, I always wanted to write something short like this! I...I'm not going to repeat myself! Sorry, it's just amazingly written! (By the way, I'll fave you as my favorite author if you guess where I took the "You are a fucking god" line from! Nah, I already know I'm gonna fave you anyway but still! Guess, guess, guess!) _
genderless-but straight chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
wow! this is good! when Light was thinking about L being the joker, it made me think of what L would say if Light said that out loud and this is what i came up with

"really? because to me you seem more like a joker to me."-L

"How so?"-Light

"Well I have Watari which makes him my Alfred, which makes me Batman and since you're (suspected to be) my enemy it makes you joker...of course that sort of means you're a lunatic doesn't it?"-L

well of course i can't right a seriouse fic no matter how hard i try...anyway i liked it!
Shella chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Meep. Running away and hiding now.

... *pokes head back around corner* My own fault, of course, I'm not silly enough to blame you after a mission statement like THAT. Consider it a success. I can appreciate that it's well-written and all, just highly disturbing. Yeah, running away now.
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Is it odd of me to crack up in maniacal laughter after reading your Author's Notes on this? o.O

But to move along to the story (or is it just a snippet of Light's thoughts?) in general, I'm still cracking up and smiling :D But that's just because I adore the imagery here :) (oh and just to mention, it's not one of the healthiest smiles either.. *grins*)

I hope you write more of this disturbing sort of things as I'd love to read more :)
Megan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ohh, that was refreshingly dark and sensual.

There needs to be more of this.
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Sometimes, some fics make me really like Light. This isn't one of them. xD This was very different from someof your others I've read, but I did enjoy it greatly. I'm odd like that.
Winter Still chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
GAH. Yes, I was creeped out, but overjoyed! It was so god~ What a mindfuckery. I sigh in happiness.