Reviews for Meanwhile
Zan1781 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
That may be one of my favorite chapters ever (three). Can't wait to see what happens in 4.
catgrl chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
That was really funny reading about Grissom running after a chicken... Good ending thou... LOL
sdbeth chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
That was a lot of fun! I really enjoy your writing very much.

Beth
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
It's really funny. Your story is a really great escape for me. Thank you so much.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I couldn't stop smiling. It's awesome. Thank you so much.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I love it. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I've just seen this story. I'm so happy. Thank you so much for writing this.
Moochiecat chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Oh Lordy, I can just see Grissom chasing a chicken! Can't believe Sara took video, that's just too, too foul! Great chapter! Thanks for the smile!
Moochiecat chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Delightful series! I don't know how I missed the first few chapters, but this is very amusing and very well written.
jtbwriter chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
This is so funny it's sad...I wish we could get something like this on the show...sigh. Thanks for the great nightcap!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I love when you update this fic!

"Her husband, the illustrious Dr. Gil Grissom, one of the foremost forensic entomologists in North America, was chasing a chicken."

“The chicken was winning.”

“You have a favorite chicken?”

“I do now.”

My favorite lines. I actually laughed out loud! Great work! :-D
sillym3 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
What a good laugh:)
watchingstarsdie chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
great work. :)) i'm a GC shipper but your fic is just so brilliantly written that the stuff Gil and Sara have just makes me gush. :)) again, great work! more pls. :))
toothchick chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
What a riot!
calicsifan07 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
That was a cute chapter. I can so see Grissom chasing the chicken. I grew up with chickens, and have been chased by them many times. I never chased one though.