Reviews for The Rain Dance Job
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
really cute.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I was going to read this a week or so ago but I noticed there were spoilers up to The First David Job and I wasn't done watching Season 1 then. Anywho, I was in a place where I could read this now and I'm so glad I did because it was so darn cute!

Dancing in the rain is fun, and I imagine it would be even better if Eliot is your dancing partner, so Parker was very lucky he agreed... in the end! lol

I loved the whole thing, especially the end when Parker just laid that kiss on Eliot and skipped away. Its all so in character and so perfect.

This is going on my faves list so I can read it again sometime.

Ultra
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*SNORK* I love it. I Parker Land this all makes sense. HEHEHEH you captured it all so well and the voices from Sophie to Nate to Parker to Eliot spot on.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
that was great lvoed it
Oi.its.AJ chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like it
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
really really cute! parker and elliot are so funny great and funny together!
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
that was great! i love parker trying to be "normal"! this is begging for a sequel...please?
amethystluv chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i just wanted you to know that this is the first leverage fic i've read, and i couldn't be more happy. the pairing is my favorite and the interaction of the two was so good and could easily be believed as something that could happen on the show. oh, i also liked how you added lines and called back instances from the show and put them in the story. you stayed true to the characters yet made them your own. loved it!

i haven't checked your page yet for other fics (i hit the review button as quickly as i could) but if you have more leverage fics i'll read 'em and if you don't please write 'em! so good!
Rhoswen19 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
“I like you. Enough to dance with you in the rain and catch pneumonia and hypothermia and whatever else.” - That has to be the sweetes line ever.

Loved it and even more that it came from Eliot.
mera222 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
it doesn't really sound like a sstory that has a part 2 but i hope it does! very nice!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Loved it!
Din7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
*sque* it was just so cute
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aw! Cute:)

Parker has some serious issues!

But that's what makes her, her.

But seriously,

who doesn't love the rain?
EOshipper2010 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I love the end of it! It's really cute!
Irish63116 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Love it! ENCORE! or sequel...LOL!