Reviews for The Swimsuit Issue Estimation
This was great.
Preciossa chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love it! :D
br0flove chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Perfect! You portrayed Sheldon beautifully - all of them, in fact.
MissRomantix chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Cute Shenny fic :D Absolutely adorable "couple"
neverfading chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I know this is a very old story, but I just had to comment, because I really enjoyed it. Perfectly in-character, and Sheldon's dialogue was spot-on, which I'm sure is a very difficult thing to write.

God, I love old-school TBBT, before it all went to hell...

But anyway, this fic really made me smile :) You write Sheldon very convincingly.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Lol. This fic ticks all my boxes; good characterisation, good grammar, spelling etc. Definitely goin on my favs. :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Not bad.

Penny is always Sheldon's exception.

Rate: A
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ergo, if Leonard can get Penny to go out with him, then no one in that magazine is 'out of your league.' So to speak." He paused for a moment and looked at Howard. "Except yours".

Hahahaahahahaha! Love it!
ANGELnDEVIL chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
;D
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Cute, and mostly in character. I like how Sheldon analyzed Penny's body...
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Penny's jaw dropped in surprise. "What did you say?" she asked.

Sheldon turned away from Penny and faced the three men. "Any simpleton can see that Penny's breasts are much more evenly proportioned and perfectly placed, And of course there are Penny's buttocks. I believe the popular saying is that 'you could bounce a quarter off of it.'"

Officially she was offended by the way he had so casually referred to her body, but the fact that Sheldon was even aware of her in that way was so shocking that it left her more curious than offended. In fact she felt almost flattered by his evaluation

Penny's eyes widened in disbelief. "You're saying that you actually believe that I'm as beautiful as those models? You're aren't lying?"

Penny's grin widened. "You mean I'm the only girl you notice?" she teased."Apparently," was Sheldon's simple reply.

ROFL d(*-*) ROFL d(*-*) ROFL d(*-*) ROFL
Amazing Story d(*-*)
So Funny d(*-*) and Cute
kelilose chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
too cute, i like it
bsloths chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was fantastic! I laughed so hard! You have Sheldon's mannerisms down so well. And the matter-of-fact way he talked about Penny's appearance was nothing short of brilliant. Please try to convince Mr. Lorre to make you a writer on this show! ;)

Great fic!
sudoku chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Nice, believable and in characters. If they were to hook up, it's more unlikely (although one can only wish). As someone said, Leonard did seem to fade in background.
shoolessdwarf chapter 1 . 6/4/2009