Reviews for Epic: The Third Survivor
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2019
Irons... That sick perverted piece of crap...
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 2/6/2019
LOVE IT!
blukmage19r2 chapter 18 . 4/18/2017
A truly magnificent story. If this scenario was imagined in the original game format, it definitely will fill in the gaps about how Sherry got through the mess, better known as the Biohazard, before we see her again after the 15 year time gap between Games 2 and 6.

Otherwise, this story has brilliance; sheer, unadulterated brilliance.
AmphrosDragon chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
This story made me not hate Sherry because you took the time to put some logic beyond her actions. Superb job all around, writing is flawless, hope that you'll update/finish this soon
ClaireMarrie chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Looking forward to your stories ! Lovely, amazing and astonishing !
TS-Neph chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I'm glad you're back!
Nathan Miller chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Man, this is one of the best fabrications I've ever read. Your writing style is so unique, and keeps reading.
Please finish the story soon!
TS-Neph chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
I really love this story, and your others. I hope you're okay and you just ditched and nothings really wrong. Thanks for the stories.
Techne chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Oh, no. The self destruct system has been activated. I hope that they don't run into a certain army jacket bald guy!
barbeed chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Of all the resident evil games RE2 had my favorite story (unfortunately not the greatest gameplay). You have done an admirable job of putting the game into a novel.

Loved Claire's fancy gymnastics to save a bullet. I also liked Claire's quiet heroism as she readied herself for the battle with mutated Birkin. That part of the game was old school hard.

Great story!
Black Jack278 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I must say you portrayed the Chief beautifully! Just reading this sent shivers down my spine, and the poor Mayors daughter too, I always wondered what had truly happened during that scene. Again good work. :)
steamrick chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Very interesting so far :)
So Im Marky chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Okay, so this is the first time I have ever gotten so into a fanfiction. Your writing is amazing, and you have yet to break character, not even for a sentence. That is a feat in itself.

GO YOU!

Seriously. The past few chapters have been extremely interesting to read. I just keep wanting the next one. Please update soon!

I just can't wait any longer! D:
So Im Marky chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Holy shit, this chapter was intense. I was literally on the edge of my seat, just waiting for him to pull the trigger. This story is so amazing, and your sense of character is just FLAWLESS.

I forgot how much I loved RE2. I want to go back and play through it.

AH! CLAIRE IS COMING INTO PLAY NOW!
So Im Marky chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Still so addicted. I have all these chapters printed out now, so I can read them at work and school. haha. College can deal with me not paying attention for a few classes. ;D

You are doing great! Can't wait to read more!