Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Cute fic is cute. :3
Hddbb chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This made me cry. A beautiful piece of writing with my favorite Fallout 3 character. Keep it up!
holikimaela chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Poor Gob. :(

Your description and evocativeness in this piece was excellent. I really enjoyed it. :)
luvondarox chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is an absolutely beautiful story, Cyprith. Thanks for writing this for Gob. It made me grin like an idiot.
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
aw how sweet.
TwistedMayumi chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love Gob...so much DX! Loved it, hope she doesn't leave him, lol!
Jadeswolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Awh that was so sweet! D: I feel so sorry for Gob sometimes, I kinda wish that you could pay off his debt to Moriority sometimes so he could be free to go back to Carol in Underworld. :) Wonderful use of emotion here, I really pity him but it perked up at the end when they both said, "I love you." :D Even though he thinks she'll leave him! D: But I hope you'll keep writing other Fallout stuff, keep it up!
Mysterious Stranger chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I love you too, Gob... Great job as always! I really love the way you write Gob. Keep up the good work wastelander!
strykemeister chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
AW.

Excuse me
Pheonicia chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I don't think I'd call this angst so much as anxiety. I love how you portrayed Gob's thoughts and emotions. They come off as very real, especially how he self-sabotages his enjoyment of the present with his worries of the future. Yet the fic still ends on a note more sweet than bitter, which makes me happy overall.
Aeryn Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Absolutely beautiful. Angst, yes, but oh so good angst. Well done.
WhiteSaille chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow... I don't even know what to say except I love this. I think you really capture Gob's character and his insecurities very well. Left me feeling a little sad but smiling at the same time... excellent.
TaterBug422 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Again I must say, bravo. Beautiful story. Really showed his insecurities well. And the cadence on the "she loves him." part was very nice.

I know what you mean with the whole mood thing too. I've been bummed out for the past few days, but all I can seem to write about if fluff. Haven't posted anything yet though; oh well.

But yeah, great story. Keep up the good work.
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Ahmygod. My withered little heart just flat out broke when I read this. It's so sad and it's just... I don't know I'm gushing. But it's beyond lovely.
DDG chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
LOVE. :D I love the way you write Gob, and the way you write Gob and the Vaultie together... actually, can I just plain love you? :)

Actually, how many houses in Megaton actually do have a bathroom? Or, rather, how many would? They do have public restrooms. The Tenpenny Tower suite has no excuse, though. All of the other rooms have bathrooms. I guess Tenpenny wants to be a perv and make you use his? XD