Reviews for Kingdom Hearts, Behind the scenes
Minimoose117 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Lmao I loved it there need to be more fanfics like this.
protoave14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow! This was hilarious! Keep up the good work Kisdota!
Ice Princezz chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Thank u I agree with u riku it's like dam u can't have a best friend that's a guy for shit now right! Awww and sora just kiss kairi all ready! Lol
Noami.G chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was so funny. I laughed through the whole thing. But at the end Riku says stop making yaoi fics of me and Riku so I got confused lol. But other than that it was hilarious(:
mattjesse chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I agree with Riku on that last note, yaoi pisses the hell out of me! Yeah, you two really need to kiss. At least they've been doing that for two years in my mind(17). And if you want to know what happens when her dad catches them making out, ask. I think the main reason they have that yaoi crap on here is because some crazy girls think that it would be hot. Either that or some people are just stupid. And the yuri is probably written by boys.
DARKENING SHADOWS chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O.!
Starlight chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
YA YOU KNOW THEY AREN'T GAY! IT'S SO OBVIOUS BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE ALL "THEY GAY!" IT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL! LIKE LAXERINE! Anyway I think you did a great job of capturing they're opinoins and really liked what you wrote.
fudge poptart chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
lol. I love when Riku says, "I guess I went a little crazy back there..." when he's talkin' bout KH1. XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Um, me and Riku? Isn't Riku the one speaking there? Might wanna fix that.

Otherwise good.