Reviews for The Truth Behind The Mask
shadyatem chapter 1 . 1/27
I love this story. I even feel for Zero even though I'm a Yume fan all the way. I think you should make a sequel to this but have the same events happen but from kaname's perspective this time. What he was doing the whole time she was gone. :)
liquidengineer chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I just wanted to say that this was a very cute story, well written, and that the dialogue in the ending scene (and Aidou's gifted belt, naturally) made me laugh so hard I nearly cried.

Thank you for brightening an otherwise lousy day.
farRaven chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This story is:

depressing (Zero part)

well written

and wonderful

i like the ending...

Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I like this story,Yuuki finally snaps!Although,(One of my fav words lately...)it's barely T,but I suppose it is only suggesting that they did it...but you have my mind thinking dirty thoughts!
VaMpIrE gIrL chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i loved the honesty thing! it was really funny!
differentaccount chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i totally love this one-shot!

i love zero/yuuki but only as a brotherly and sisterly way.

i totally love the chemistry between kanayuu!

i am so glad that they are supposed to be together XD

that didn't came out right... but yea (:

UmiHoshi chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
that's the best leap up to smut ever! xD

I jut love your Kaname! the things he says are so simple, but just makes my heart bounce~3

I loved the chairman too!

it got a little boring halveway through, though \
RaIn SpLaSh chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I absolutely love this story, I don't know why I never reviewed it before...

Well anyways, Great work, this story has always been one of my favorites.
NinjaDLee chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was really good! And I loved the ending :D
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I love it, and ur Zero, too. It's funny that Zero teaches Yuuki how to communicate her feeling to Kaname
callalily32 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
so cute! I love this story! everyone is in character, your writing is fabulous, and you pulled the plot together so well! very, very nice job! *fav*
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
tree-of-life8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is amazing! I loved it to death. Kaname and Yuki are my favorite characters and you captured them beautifully. Bravo to you! It was so sweet and was so them that I could like faint right now! Loved it!
SalviaSilver chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
that was so sweet :) i usually read zero and kaname fics *blush* but i loved every word of this! thank you!
renae chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That's amazing, I loved how you portrayed the REAL Kaname. Very sweet and emotional!