Reviews for Bubbles
Very sweet!
Seribana908 chapter 1 . 1/19
Honestly, that was so cheesy it could put real cheese to shame... I LOVE IT!
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I bet Ed would make a very pretty merman. I can't decide which color I would like better for his tail...gold or red? Maybe even a cool black tail!
J.K. Kelly chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Yes, I absolutely loved it! Its a perfect twist to their relationship that makes me grin at every turn, with a few exceptions of wanting to shake some sense into Ed for his stupidity.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic and even though I feel like it could go longer, I'm happy with the way you ended it. I'll be sure to come back and read this often, the 12,000 words are worth it. Especially the meaning you can take from the story. It reminds me of my younger days filled with dreams and happiness. Thanks for such an awesome story :)
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Really good, though I would had loved if Al also became a merman so he and Ed would be together {:-) and not separated...
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awwwwwwwwww super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Aw. That's so sweet.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely love it! This was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Envy the Evil Seaweed. I died.
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Pretty good. It was an enjoyable read, with a hint of a plot. Envy was hilarious, btw. XD

I thought... Well, I thought everyone was a little OOC. In all fairness, Roy lived in a completely different environment, Al didn't get much showtime, and Ed was the most in-character of the three. But Roy seemed too sweet. Like, innocent. Ed wasn't nearly angry enough (XD), or guilt-ridden. I mean, let's face it: that's who he is. Al was appropriately supportive and sweet, I suppose.

I guess maybe I felt that the character interactions needed to be better developed. They seemed too superficial. I thought you had a wonderful story idea and would have liked to see you be able to realize it at its fullest potential.

Still, I thought it was cute, and your unique touches made it that much more enjoyable.

And Breda twirling through the currents was just... priceless. XD

Thanks for sharing and keep writing!
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
And they lived happily, ever after! Haha, just had to say it. But I really do adore the happy ending. It was cute and just perfect.

I had a feeling that Riza would be a shark. As soon as Roy entered the story and he was talking to Breda I was thinking of what the others would be. I got Riza and Maes right. As for the others, I had no idea what to guess other than merpeople. But I like what you made them. Especially Envy! You made him a freaking seaweed monster/person thing! Hahaha! I suppose if you did throw Envy in some water his hair would look like seaweed. XD

This story...it was so cute and fluffy and just made me happy and smile. _
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I lost it at "Envy the Evil Seaweed"

*is still laughing*

That was hilarious! :D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love it!
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
So cute! I love 'mermaid' stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012