Reviews for Little Bella
James chapter 43 . 9/21
This is my favourite Twilight fanfiction story. I wish I could see a film version of this story.
ayushi.fema9 chapter 1 . 8/21
So far so good...
You're a pure genius, you're amazing!
It better ends good!
One of THE best fanfic
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 9 . 6/26
I officially hate the wolves... The little affection I had for them
Gone! Zero! Zilch! Poof! Gone! Give her back to Edward dammit!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 8 . 6/26
Oh lord! This better not be about the wolves!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 6/26
I hate it when in stories Jasper and Bella get close... I mean why's that?... Us he the protector or something..call me impartial but I love it when Edward's the one protecting her and is her mate!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 6 . 6/26
They're so sweet... I wish Edward and Bella have a string bond.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 43 . 12/28/2015
This story was brilliantly creative, well written and intriguing. I read straight through & I can't wait to read the sequel! You are a truly gifted writer.
Guest chapter 43 . 5/25/2015
Brilliant story. While I was reading this story, I was just thinking that this story would be perfect as a movie with Kristen and Rob playing the parts of Bella and Edward. You've got real talent. Keep up the great work.
Curious chapter 43 . 4/26/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter I think that her mom she escape through pain and sadness and Isabella she take the evil and turn it something I am not sure what though
Guest chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Please my Liam come back
Edwardforever2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Great start
Guest chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
this is amazing story. :O i love it so much!
LauraCristal chapter 43 . 2/11/2014
Are you a genius or what? Turn this into a real novel, a novel of your own. Dear good this Gaia spirits are like, wow!
MissMe chapter 43 . 12/4/2013
Just one .
Guest chapter 43 . 11/26/2013
What a great story! So wished you did not end it here... Loads of questions to be answered, could of wrote a lot more!
But still enjoyed it :)