Reviews for Elevator Troubles
I have to agree with you. It's always interesting when Vlad and Danny interact. And the end to this makes me very interested in a sequel, haha! xD But thank you for taking the time to write and share this gem with us readers! :]
Kiryu Ozore Aikawa chapter 1 . 6/11
Oh, the way you ended it was absolutely fantastic XDDD I agree with you when you say this fandom is lacking A LOT of Vlad/Danny interactions (ejem, and I don't mind the pairing, ejem), at first it amazed me the huge amount of Danny/Sam based stories you can find here, even when that's the unfortunate canon, sometimes I think they are just compensating for the lack of real chemistry as a couple for those two.

Aaaanyways, it's been ages since the last time I read Danny Phantom fanfics, and I am so checking out your other stories. Thanks a lot for this one, it was really entertaining.
SneezySoul chapter 1 . 6/7
Awe danny is afraid of elevators

er

not that i blame him

but hey look i found a story of yours that didnt fully make me cry like a baby

i need an award for this

( I love all your stories sorry for saying that its a joke haha yeah ill shut up now )
SO chapter 1 . 2/11
I will admit I didn't read the whole things through, because - THEY CAN PHASE OUT OF THE ELEVATOR.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Wonderful~
Rose Diva chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
sad day for danny
Specter14 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
LOL
That was like the best thing ever xD
lumutness chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Vlad did have weird affection to Danny-coughsoncough. XD

but I had hoped that Vlad wasn't so bitter in the real show. This fic reminded me greatly that he's not so affective to Danny in the season 3. :(

Nice moment you wrote here. you remind me again that Vlad still has that humanity somewhere.
Love it. ;)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Uh Oh, What's Vlad Up Too? Surely Nothing Good.
StarletteSky chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is really awesome! A silly idea that lead to a great story. Pleasure to read :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Hehe... XD
Awesome idea! I really enjoyed reading this!
It's so sweet reading about Danny actually caring about Vlad!
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
AWW! This was adorable!
theyoungphoenix chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Haha. I loved it!
Jay Q chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OMG THIS WAS AN AWESOME SORTA CUTE FIC that i had been avoiding for no reason. It's better than I thought it would be. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of literature.
I'mafruitlooptoo chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like how no matter how much danny hates Vlad, he still cares about if he's hurt or not