Reviews for Elevator Troubles
lumutness chapter 1 . 1/27
Vlad did have weird affection to Danny-coughsoncough. XD

but I had hoped that Vlad wasn't so bitter in the real show. This fic reminded me greatly that he's not so affective to Danny in the season 3. :(

Nice moment you wrote here. you remind me again that Vlad still has that humanity somewhere.
Love it. ;)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Uh Oh, What's Vlad Up Too? Surely Nothing Good.
StarletteSky chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is really awesome! A silly idea that lead to a great story. Pleasure to read :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Hehe... XD
Awesome idea! I really enjoyed reading this!
It's so sweet reading about Danny actually caring about Vlad!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
AWW! This was adorable!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Haha. I loved it!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OMG THIS WAS AN AWESOME SORTA CUTE FIC that i had been avoiding for no reason. It's better than I thought it would be. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of literature.
I'mafruitlooptoo chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like how no matter how much danny hates Vlad, he still cares about if he's hurt or not
laceefun chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh gosh my heart stopped when Vlad said "hold on." AHHHHHH! 3 So touching :)
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
There were a couple typos, one where it should've been is, and another where a space was missing I think.

Not bad, might've been better in third person, and pulling Danny to the camera's blind spot is a bit suspicious-but I enjoyed it well enough. :3
GirlOfLegend chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was so cool! It made me laugh but the plot was also really interesting. Actually I will admit that I'm scared of elevators too. My aunt got caught in the doors once and, yeah there's the movies.
18-Midori-37 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I think I'm enjoying this way more than I should be...what am I sayin? xD gawd this was brilliant, thanks for sharin!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Well, life's like that for Danny. Poor Danny, just gotta live with it. ...cluelessness too...
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
um. LOL, first of all. Secondly, why didn't they just 'go ghost' as Danny likes to say? And for that matter, they are both pretty strong as ghosts. There's no reason they would -especially Vlad- not be able to pull apart the elevator doors, even in human form. Sorry I know its just a story and that was probably there just for the sake of the idea, but... um I am just a logical thinker! :D
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
You know you made me scared of elevators now... Now I never want to take the elevator at my school again because the school is old and so is the elevator... Yea this could happen to me there with someone else...