Reviews for Well Connected
angellwings chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love that Nate is so persistent with that third kid, lol. And Shane staying home for a little while! I wasn't expecting it but it is PERFECT! ha ha. and all the belated appreciation for Nate was cute. Better late than never! And the group hug at the end was so adorable! Great work!
PaNcAk3s chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I'm on a huge reading frenzy tonight, Its sort of scaring me to be honest haha

But I loved this. I think its definitely different. In a good way obviously, but its an angle that you dno't really hear a lot of - COnnect 3, and ONLY Connect 3. No girls, no songs, no relationships. And obviously the idea of C3 splitting up is something not a lot of people would attempt to write, so well done on that.

- n
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Cute. I like how they're more mature and how they love their families so much. The 'one-a-day group hug' thing made me smile :) Great job!
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was so good to read. It was a completely different storyline to the usual Connect 3 friendship fics.

I loved the references to your other stories (and now I've read them, I know what you're talking about :))

And adding Annabelle in at the end for a tiny lil bit of humour worked perfectly. Also, the ideas of what they would go onto do were great.

I loved this, well done and the group was hug was a perfect end!

~PurpleAngel~
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Cute! xD

Anna.x.(:
printmaker chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i cant believe you worte that. i mean, i never even thought about the possibilities of connct 3 pulling apart.. and then as i was reading it i was like no, this cant happen.. i almost started crying for a moment there... (:
of self chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was so sweet...It made me a little teary because... I dont know... maybe because they are all admitting to the fact albeit a little gruffly that they'll miss each other. And the group hug scene was beyond cute. I loved the inclusion of Annabelle and all the various refrences to the other stories. Great job. :)
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh, this is so awesome! I like what they each planned to do. I could see Jason working with the kids. And Shane being a stay at home dad so Mitchie could be in the studio! That is beyond adorable. And Nate too. He'd stay home with the kids so Caitlyn can work if they have another baby. They are the sweetest boys. And adding Annabelle at the end was a nice touch to end it with out it being too much. I've said it before, I'll say it again; you write their friendship great! Thanks for writing it for me! :)

Kelly
LoveDensi36 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
another great story from you (i'm not surprised) lol

anyways i love how you wrote each character

and i REALLY loved the whole idea

good job
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This is so cute. I love it!
double.entendres chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I really loved how you portrayed the "hiatus" of Connect Three...well the discussion of it anyway

I loved the mutual feelings involved and just the way you wrote it

I'm curious to see each individual family's reaction to the news though. also the public's.

perhaps you might consider expanding this story...?

x Ana
bahjcb chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I really liked that! The boys growing up and taking care of their families but still staying a family. Great Job!