Reviews for The Legendary War of Hyrule
erico637 chapter 29 . 5/30/2012
Im assuming the story is dead now? :/
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 1/20/2012
cool story
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 1/20/2012
cool chapter Poor Saria * is crying for her*
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 29 . 6/26/2010
Update! Please! It is really good!
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 29 . 5/24/2010
Yay! An update! Well, your chapters are longer, and thats nice, save for the fact that your updates arn't that often anymore. T.T But still, now that Link knows about the cut, it has more suspense! Dun nuh nuh nuhhhhhh! Well I can't wait for the next update, so update soon! OR I ELSE I KIIIIIILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Did I actually type that? Heh. Heh. Heh. Woops...(I'm serious though. UPDATE)
LostintheShuffle chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hi,

I just finished your first chapter and although it was well written and I enjoyed the few nice touches upon Links thoughts and feelings, i found it hard to be excited right off the bat. I would prefer something a little more ominous, exciting or fast-paced in the first chapter. What about the fight with beasts that you touch on so quickly, or even Zeldas dream in chpt.2. That would make a good eye-grabber.

Also I had a hard time imagining the world around Link. what time of day is it, how does the town, field, room look to him? etc.

Apologize if you already know all of this and have improved on it in later chapters, I intend to read those through, keep writing!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 28 . 3/8/2010
Oh wow. Midna lost her marbles. Of course, watching death of a friend is traumatizing. Gah...I hate Ganondorf but hate Marutha even more! That traitor! RAWR. Now I have to go to my dream land and punish them severely!
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 28 . 3/7/2010
...How...does Link, and everyone else not notice a cut on Zelda's neck? I mean, theres even blood! Whatever, I'm trying to decide whether this is a good or bad chapter. Ralis had a fail day, Midna...well I dont understand her problem so I'll just read it again, i hate the cliffhanger, but the story is amazing. Damn. Thats...really hard to decide.

Normally I'd be annoyed with the author for taking so long, but your story is too good. So update soon if you want to live! :D
Hyrule's Savior chapter 27 . 12/28/2009
Huzzah for Ilia is dead. lol
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 27 . 12/26/2009
Awesome chapter! And Merry Christmas to you too! This chapter was all I wanted for Christmas. :P Yep.

My conjecture on Dark Link was correct! Cool. I know this is mean and all but I am glad that Ilia died. I have this ineffable hatred toward her. Maybe because she stands in between Link and Zelda?

Happy New Year!

Eclipse
Hyrule's Savior chapter 26 . 12/12/2009
It's been like...4 months since I read this story...I've been on and off, not really reading things. Hahaha. I was reading through Destiny Gems and then I bang my head on the desk remembering to read your new chapter. I am such a genius, aren't I? -_- Anyway, although it is disturbing that Midna has become mad, I find the situation immensely hilarious. I always knew that Midna would go nuts one day.
TwilightQueenMidna chapter 26 . 11/7/2009
Nice chapter, but come on why'd you have to kill Ralis? Anyways, i know what you mean by being busy. During the week i had two reading tests,one world geography test,one science test, one spelling test, one english test, and one math test. Then i had a book eport due on the 6th, so you made my day! :D Good luck!
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 26 . 11/7/2009
Hey Starlight! I haven't heard from you for awhile. Good to have you back with a new chapter. When I first read the title of this chapter, I thought the madness would be from Link, not Midna so it was a surprise for me at the end. Oh, this chapter is good as the other ones, of course. :)

You probably want an explanation from me as well. I know I am making excuses but...school squeezed the life out of me! Taking four AP classes at one time just killed my time away. I am almost done with the first chapter though, so expect my email or message soon! 3

Cheers!

Eclipse
lionheart555 chapter 25 . 10/15/2009
Excellent. I love Zelink
Midna chapter 25 . 10/2/2009
Are you going to update soon? Because i love your story and i would hate it if you forgot about your story like a lot of other getting really good too. So please update soon because i really want to read it right now. Not to mention i had a really rough week. A couple of days ago, i got hit in the mouth with a racket and started bleeding while i was in gym,and today a guy named Seth was sliding things across the table to a girl named Abby asking her to throw it away, and did that with anyting he found so it became a joke and then he slid a powerade botte across which hit my drink which spilled all over me and my friend i come home to find out that my pet hamster died of old age. THATS THE THIRD PET THIS YEAR! I'm depressed...