Reviews for The Road To Recovery
TheUchihaBabe chapter 13 . 8/20
Great story!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/1
Love this fanfiction! It is hands down my favourite fanfiction so far! I also liked all your other fanfictions. I hope you will write more in the future! Thank you!
RoseyDevlin chapter 14 . 5/28
Aaaaaa im thankful you made an epilogue that Sasuke came back safe and sound. I know a story which didn't tell if he did and it makes readers think very tragical events cause all is possible. At the beginning i was'nt as hooked for this story as i am now, the story development fits together so well and without making it seem rushed. Truly wonderful story :) I would love to read a sequel if its out
RoseyDevlin chapter 13 . 5/28
I honestly don't notice that Sasuke is "OOC" in here, he seems perfectly fine to me, the only things that bothered me was that both Sasuke and Sakura had their first kiss with someone else xD I really love the ending of this chapter, that Sasuke also wrote on that list and the moments and confession is perfect 3 I liked how you mentioned part 1 goodbye and blending those feelings into this new "farewell" scene.
RoseyDevlin chapter 12 . 5/28
No wonder i always felt axious knowing that the matchmaking part was going to come Dx that vixen women hsgafxbxtzsfv
RoseyDevlin chapter 11 . 5/28
It was very sweet chapter :) Tho Sasuke is still cold and doesn't show much of what he really thinks of her
RoseyDevlin chapter 10 . 5/28
Sasuke sure knows how to ruin a moment with his words Dx
RoseyDevlin chapter 7 . 5/28
I don't think Sakura ever acted that bad like Karin with the fangirling :o
RoseyDevlin chapter 6 . 5/28
I can't wait to see Sasuke constantly angry because of Sakura's list xD
RoseyDevlin chapter 5 . 5/28
Sasuke protecting Sakura like that, made me remember that forest of death scene :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 3 . 5/27
Sasuke being cold ass jerk as ever...atleast it makes it easier to give up on him :D
RoseyDevlin chapter 2 . 5/27
Aaaa awesome chapter :) i love it so far
Kyaaa! Kyaaa! They didn't throw away the list! Amazing! Hahahaha
The list by haruno sakura and uchiha sasuke were so...so sweet...kyaaa! Sasuke was so romantic there! Hahahahaha
Veronica chapter 14 . 4/29
4am and I'm finally done reading! Loved the story. I'm also ssooo glad that it had a happy ending because, seriously, those last 2 chapters nearly broke my SasuSaku heart.