Reviews for The Road To Recovery
xxnikaxx chapter 14 . 10/12
AHHH I love it, I had so much fun reading it! thank you!
Junior chapter 14 . 4/24
it was really good i came close to crying
Meems chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
Wow que fantástico.
He leído la traducción de este maravilloso fic desde hace años, lo he buscado y ayer lo enontré par encontrarme que sigue donde mismo, sin continuación, años anteriores intenté leerte pero hasta ahora creo que por fin entiendo más de tus maravillosas palabras.

Me encanta la forma en la que narras y expresas las emociones de los personajes, me gusta mucho tu sentido del humor. Sigue así. Mucho éxito en tus proyectos que tienes mucho talento.
:')
Shadow chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
I love this story. PURE LOVE. So many levels of love.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
Most of the Sasusaku fanfics I read aren't very good. But yours really surprised me. It was really well written and all. Plus the way you write is super good too. Thank you for writing this, I keep rereading it over and over!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2017
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH THE FEELINGS WHEN SAKURA TRIES TO GET OVER SASUKE BUT THEY END UP REALIZING THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!

sorry, I'm just ranting about my OTP and what a good story this is
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2017
*worships story* *becomes the story* *starts a religion that devotes themselves to the story* *makes story rule the world* *dedicates entire life to the story*
youknees chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I love this kind of plot where Sakura is trying to get over Sasuke while Sasuke will realize how much Sakura means to her. The feels of stories like this always always make my day. Thank you for the wonderful read.
youknees chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
omg. This chapter made me cry! i felt sakura's turmoil in letting go of sasuke. And viewing him now as a "friend" and not more than that. Oh the feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
And one wonders... did Inner have anything to do with the authoring process?
ink7blot chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
For the second time ever, I've read this story. After like two or three years of reading the first time. Wanna know why?

It's because I knew that if I read it again, I'd be torn apart from the inside all over again and then I'd have to deal with the consequences of emotionally shutting down for the next week or year or so. Then I hit this chapter and I swear to you that my brain has literally shut down and is basically blank right now simply because of the overload of angst and hurt and whatever else was in here.

So, yeah, now I'm afraid that I'm going to end up reading this again sometime in the future and then I'm going to grab a butcher knife and stab myself just to make the pain go away. It's an ADDICTION.
ink7blot chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
That's so freaking like Sasuke that I just can't handle this level of stuff anymore. No. Like, no my brain was already fried from reading a book earlier where the main character was almost kinda sorta betrayed by her childhoodfriend/crush (oh gawd why does that sound familiar) and then literally goes to the afterlife. And then I decided to torture myself by reading this all over again. WHY DO I DO THIS.

Oh yeah, because I love angry, jealous Sakura and brooding Sasuke and because I love your work too damn much.
TheUchihaBabe chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Great story!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
Love this fanfiction! It is hands down my favourite fanfiction so far! I also liked all your other fanfictions. I hope you will write more in the future! Thank you!
RoseyDevlin chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
Aaaaaa im thankful you made an epilogue that Sasuke came back safe and sound. I know a story which didn't tell if he did and it makes readers think very tragical events cause all is possible. At the beginning i was'nt as hooked for this story as i am now, the story development fits together so well and without making it seem rushed. Truly wonderful story :) I would love to read a sequel if its out