Reviews for Can I Kill Him, Pretty Please?
Sideshow Cellophane 26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Interesting . . . Dean and PENNY?! Weird, but interesting. I think this would have been pretty good, though it was confusing to follow. Maybe help us with who's who when they're talking? Or less ( ) .

Though I did like the mental image of Sheldon sleeping with his light saber, that was funny.

So, overall, add a few commas here and there, help us with who's talking, and add less parentheses. But I'd like to see them two shows clash a little more, that would be a cool crossover.

- Sideshow
lizardsnake chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was really funny, more as aspected.

Oh Sheldon, you portayed him quite well :D
CassGirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I liked! Dean don't like Sheldon, Sheldon don't like Dean.

I really liked!
Tu Es Chicago chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Love it!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
*snickers* Sleep with his light saber. I love it!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Intresting story- if only- cause Sheldon annoys us all. Good job.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
hahahaha rotflol i love the "Sheldon is standing behind his door trying to blow dean winchesters head off and with deans luck it might work"
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Funnier than expected. Very funny actually. Congrats!
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I'm a bit confused. This wasn't very easy to follow and it seemed to jump from one char's pov to the another. While the feelings of jealousy came accross loudly it was difficult to follow. Please next time either pick one char to follow or follow all of them, but specifiy who is talking.

Also in the summary the / with the names Dean, Penny and Sheldon suggested that it was a threesome between the chars...which this obviously is not. Might want to make it Dean/Penny in the summary.

Keep writing! This does have promise, your ability to convey the emotion was good.
ShortSweet'NToThePoint chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
HAHAHA! I loved this! Hm... DeanxPenny. Didn't see THAT one comin'.