Reviews for Captivated by Love
noface chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
holy cats batman! I am addicted! I can't stop reading these and I am supposed to be studyng for a test
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
That. Was quite possibly the most beautiful fan fiction I have ever read. Well done
Megan chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
This last chapter was so sweet! I am really happy that Arthur took Hermione down the isle, and that they (Draco and Hermione) get to have a baby. Can't wait for the epilogue!
Megan chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
This is really good, however Harry and Ron should get yelled at more by Hermione and Ginny. But yes, this is really good.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
Interesting but... Can't they get together now?
Megan chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
Omg I need to read more so sorry but this is review with be short!
Okay that was really good but what happens to Hermione
Megan chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
LOVE THE CLIFFHANGER! Woohoo! And btw when does it get sexy?
Megan chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Let's move on the sexual stuff now because I've waited long enough. Spelling and grammar is better now.
Megan chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
That was so cute! I loved what happened in the bathroom, but maybe you should check your spelling and grammar there are quite a few mistakes
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
the sweetest story ever... (sniff sniff)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Oh my god absolutely amazing loved it
LookingForLemon chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
So good, please make more long stories like this!
TotllyCaptivated chapter 20 . 8/7/2016
This is such a great fanfic! When I started reading this I was like okay, cool story and interesting story line. But then, I got to the last five or so chapters of the book and I was on a huge emotional roller coaster. Especially when Draco proposed. THAT WAS SO CUTE. AND I can't blame this crazy emotion on my period this time round. ANYWAYS, THIS IS A REALLY GREAT FANFIC! pls write more. I'll read them.
JillBellamy chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This is the first fanfiction on this website that I really like (well, since I'm signed up since yesterday...). I'm pretty excited to continue with the Story. Don't dissapoint me! :)
Lindsey chapter 20 . 8/2/2016