Reviews for A Mother's Love
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
DID YOU JUST LEAVE US WITH HARRY TELLING THE DARK LORD WHO HE IS?
awwh- I want more.
But thanks for what you gave us anyway. It was Fun.
Ashlin Raine chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Kallias is a total spoilt brat!
Sakura Lisel chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Hey I have a question. Exactly WHAT responsibilities does Kallias have that everyone who wants to control him THINKS he has? *lol* It's not like he's FAMOUS for destroying Voldemort or anything, that would need Dumbledore and everyone else hounding him nonstop, since Lily gave Kallias away BEFORE Voldemort attacked the Potters. that one little act should have made Kallias prophecy free, since Voldemort didn't know where he was in order to officially make Kallias the one the prophecy is talking about by Voldemort marking Kallias's as 'equal' with the infamous lightning scar which never existed in the history of this story.

Plus when are you going to update this story again. *pouts*
Heksie chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
what a clifhanger! hope to see update soon.
Gabriella Jane London chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
i'm never too big of a fan of stories that sway so far from the canon although i do read them quite often, however, this story is great and well written. I really hope you haven't given up on this story because I really would like to read more. Kallius is a great character, i really like your creation of him and i'm intrigued to find out his further interactions with Voldemort and Dumbledore.

This story is twisted, but in a good way.

G. J. L.
portalefiamme chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Nice plot! I love your story! It is intresting and well writen.

Thanks For sharing!
Invisible Observer chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Kallias seems to be an arrogant prat so far. I am glad that he doesn't care about blood status though. Sirius is the Transfiguration professor and Head of Gryffindor? Where is McGonagall? Oh, I am glad that you killed off Ginny in the Chamber of Secrets a few chapters ago. I never really liked her, especially with Harry.
Invisible Observer chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
You killed Neville? I'm not sure how much I like Harry's new name, Kallias.
shiftyless chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
Very good chapter. Even as Kallias, Harry Potter always bites off more than he can chew-and gets away with it. Excellent confrontation with Voldemort, and I kind of like how he plays with his food (Draco).
Amanda chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
I think it's about time someone puts this a**hole in his place.
black-hurt17 chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
you know i cant help buit think kallias and teh weasly twins would have a great time, perhaps they can keep up with kallias and his hunger :p
black-hurt17 chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
oh man no more raphi and kallias? such a shame, i enjoyed tehir 'interaction' :p
Slytherson chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
please update soon!
VogueThousand chapter 15 . 3/17/2010
Good job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.