Reviews for Hook, Line and Sinker
Juleezy chapter 1 . 1/2
You described Euphemia, her effect, and the opinions that people have of her perfectly. Though, I never really liked her all too much (I blame the voice actor's voice), you really wrote her well. Plus, I liked the way you wrote C.C., unaffected and constantly repeating a cycle until she gets what she needs. The ending was especially beautiful. Good job.
Kai chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ahh, I love your writing style!

It flows very nicely, both in reading and visually. I love your use of parenetheses - they just add a little extra. :]

The mid-section with C.C took me by surprise a little, but it still managed to smoothly transition between Lelouch (& Euphemia, indirectly).
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
You got Lelouch's character down wonderfully...and how he feels towards his sister and her death. I liked the bit about CC and how she couldn't really care about the fact he mourns as long as it didn't interfere with their plans (at least I thought this in my head when I was reading this). A great read.

Val
Candelabra chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I remember seeing this on lj, but I thought I'd comment again - I really love this fic.

I always adored that scene where CC comforts him in the anime, and I liked the little comment you added in parentheses - that she always comforts the people whose lives she ruins.

All in all, this was a nice take on Lelouch's state in the aftermath of Euphie's death. Good job. :)