Reviews for Word Games: Bubbas or Bottles?
Jo-Anne chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
OMG, this made me cry. Thank you for the lovely story.
Leahelisabeth chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Aw, that is totally how I always imagined little Dean. I have read some stories where Dean doesn't really step into his big brother role until after he carries Sammy from the house, but I think he was like this:) Thank you!
Leahelisabeth chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
AWwwwwww! Too cute. I can totally picture this in my mind. Well done!
myapplemonkey chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
I love how John forgot to put the top of the bottle on. Ahaha

And then Baby!Dean peeing on him? Classic!

Super cute! n_n
myapplemonkey chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Dean's the best! Honestly.

That was super sweet what he did for Sammy!

I loved it!
myapplemonkey chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
"I'm Superman, it's my job to help pretty girls!"

Oh my gawsh, I love that. It's so awesome!

myapplemonkey chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Sammy is a cutie.

I liked the joke, and having it come from a six-year-old? That's awesome.

I loved this: "He figured she had to be someone special though because Dean had once told him that she had taught him how to make owies better and she must have been really good at that because nobody made owies better than Dean." It's just so, Wow! That's so adorable. I love that. I've "Aww-ed" over it about twenty times now. :3
myapplemonkey chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Aww! I love this! :3

Dean's just the cutest with 'ittle baby Sammy! I'm in awe.

I love how he's just so sweet with his baby brother and how he keeps apologizing for getting excited and talking loudly. That's just the sweetest! n_n
myapplemonkey chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I love that Dean has that special time with his Daddy!

It's just so awesome, and it's a different view of John, and I love that! :D

And I absolutely love that Dean puts one of his pictures in the crib! That's way too adorable! :3
myapplemonkey chapter 1 . 3/14/2011

I love Baby!Sammy so much and Little!Dean is just so adorable!

I love this! :3
Aelan010 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I love it so much!
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Aaaagh! It's over? More, please.
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Dean's the bestest big brother! And Sammy's so adorable.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Aw, I'm dissapointed with Mary. She admitted her self that Dean's a sweet and affectionate child. Her first assumption is forgivable because Dean's sitting next to the crying girl. But then Dean said he didn't do it and. And Mary didn't believe her!
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
I wonder, how old is fifth grade? 9years old? Does a 9 years old already thinking about a girl? Just a thought.

Anyway. Sam's so affectionate and so was Dean! I love them. I love how much they love each other! I love Dean had Sam even though he has not a mom. It's a sweet story. Thanks!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »