Reviews for Higurashi
Kiroku Ookami chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Well, damn it Shippo. Suicidal kitsune.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
pleasebringlumpia chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
cool. i'm ready for more
inuchick06 chapter 12 . 9/26/2006
hello!

okay i know i should have review when i first started reading this story this morning but i just had to finish it ( if you want i will go back and review for each chappie _) anyway I so love the story and i really reeaaly hope you contuine soon(*puppy dogg eggs*) i can't wait for the next chappie i beg if i have to (trust me I'm know for it) i don't like rushing authors espeacilly when they have better thing to do than write fanfiction, althought it would be really nice if you tried.

anywoo LOve the story and the whole way you lined it (set it ) up it fits in perfectly with the original story line of Inuyasha!

i know i'm dragging this review on but i can sing prasies for days about this story it has it's parts were you want to stop reading it ( when inuyasha and kagome had their fall out) but it makes the story that much more how do you say interesting? to read you just wanna know how they are goining to bounce back ( espeacilly if you are a die hard Inu/Kag fan like myself, not to mention i love the whole prophecie(sp?) thing )

like i said i can go on and on singing prasies for this story!

this review is really running on? lOL_ anyway i send my best wishes and congrats on this wonderful story (here's part one of begging) *with cut puppie dogg eyes* please contuine! ( i know i'm getting annoying now LOL

Ja ne for now_!

inuchick 06
HarmsstaR chapter 12 . 6/29/2006
more! I want more! hurry!
emuhleeishazn chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
T.T This is sad...
emuhleeishazn chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Aw That's so sad...
essis chapter 12 . 2/27/2006
well i can't with until you rewrite i will keep an eye out
Fyliwion chapter 12 . 12/25/2005
Wai! The story's wonderful Honestly you're a great writer. I loved the thought behind it and everyting... wonderful job with it even if you didn't finish it... Honestly really well thoughtout and done *favvys*
SiaoMeng chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
write pls! i jus lurve ur stories! i read it again to refresh myself, don make me wait!
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 12 . 7/23/2005
Aww... C'MON! Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty PRETTY PLEASE with every InuYasha episode in one nice shiny box set on top update? I really like it and can't wait until you update again! Please?
Kitsune chapter 12 . 7/2/2005
I Have alot to say, good and bad. I LOVE the story line, it's much better than the one my friends and I have been working on for over a year. Your story is awesome! The best part was when Shipoou said that he didn't want to lose another Dad. The bad parts aren't really bad, but they kinda troubled me. First of all, during the Sengoku Jidai, the only curse words were "shit", "damn" (or dammit), "bastard", and not bad, but disrespectful, "wench". None of this "fuck", "shit", "bitch", or "pissed" (yes, that's bad too, at least in my family. And some of it was a little dirty for pg-13. You should at least make it like PG-14 or something (trust me, one year makes a BIG difference.) I would have reviewed all, but I read all the chapters in one go, and decided to save the hassle. And, lastly, some of the characters acted very strangely. Like, Sesshoumaru-senpai for example. He NEVER sticks up for his little brother. NEVER. Have you seen the episode "Aristocratic Assasin: Sesshoumaru"? He tries to use InuYasha's mom as bait to kill InuYasha. Other than those three points, I absolutely enjoyed your story! I hope my friends and I will be able to write half as good as you someday! ~.~ -Kitsune
PsychoSushi chapter 12 . 6/9/2005
So... Is Kagome alive, dead or partly-dead (like KIkyou when she was brought back to life)?
Ryoko chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
You don't even know what's going on there do you. So far I forsee one happily ever after coming up and real soon to. Can't wait to see how you pull it off.
Ryoko chapter 11 . 5/16/2005
Great ending. That and I think you should do both a sad, terrible, dramatic ending and the happily ever after ending. Just make it seem like allhope is lost and then bring it back.

See ya
Ryoko chapter 10 . 5/16/2005
The endind is becoming more and more obvious by the is going to arive at the last moment to save Blah and Kagomeget together,and live happily ever do me a favor and somehow proov me wrong.

Goodbye