Reviews for Expecting
Jenfalls23 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Hello!
You asked for website suggestions, here are some good ones;
Wattpad, has all catagories and is amazing!

Quotev, also amazing and also has all genres.
dramionefanobviously chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You can't believe you're not butter? I! can't believe you're not butter! Only butter could write something this... GREAT! OOH SQUEE IM GONNA READ THE REST OMG I LOVE IT E!

moo :)
Isabell Winchester chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aww . Dean with Pepper is so so so good.. You are an amazing writer
Katydid43 chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
I still love it and am still enjoying it but I do have a few questions that I hope you don't mind. If I am doing my math correctly I believe that Dean is 8 years older than Pepper which would mean that she was 16 when they first met. Even at 24, 16 is still jailbait. I will say that this information bothered me exceedingly. The fact that they are together now, while she is 19 does not bother me, but the fact that they were together sexually when she was only 16 just doesn't seem right. I understand Bobby being upset at Dean getting his teenage granddaughter pregnant. But what on earth is Bobby thinking letting her drive around the country by herself staying in a motel when she's only 16? When I read the first two installments, I guess I just assumed she was just three or four years younger, but you have now spelled it out. Pepper is pregnant and 19, she's known Dean for three years, that means that Pepper was 16 when she met Dean. If I am wrong in this assumption please correct me. I really am loving your stories and I plan on starting the last one today. Thanks again for sharing your talent.
Susiiicik chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
i love that !

And the "daddy loves you "

aw that was so swet :)
demiwinchester chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
omfg..

your SO good!

i was crying at the end!

seriously, your one of my favorite writers on here!

cant wait for the 4th part of colored lights!
Susiiicik chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
My have no words for that... just amazing... :D:D

Keep writing :)

I hope the next chapter will be released soon :)

sorry for my bad englisch... I'm from Germany :)

sorry :D

wanted to say chapter :D:D not capitel... that would be german
Susiiicik chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
My have no words for that... just amazing... :D:D

Keep writing :)

I hope the next capital will be released soon :)

sorry for my bad englisch... I'm from Germany :)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
omg i was so excited to not only see one update but THREE! in my inbox! and they were all absolutely splendid!

i loved the last chapter! Dean's reaction to his baby girl's birth was just beautiful and so touching. and naming her Mary...yay! another mary winchester! i can't wait for more and to hear what her middle name will be!

great job-

*ABBEY*
Ziggy Mo chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Aw! It was so sweet. You should really hurry up in writing the next story.
Ziggy Mo chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Oh my god! I'm so glad nothing happened to Sam or Pepper. Hopefully, nothing happens in the next chapter.
Ziggy Mo chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
Oh snap! Is Sam going to die? Is Pepper going to get killed as well? Holy crap! So many questions!
Tater-K chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
loved it! cant wait for the next story!
Tater-K chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
loved it!
melanie1588 chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
You're such a great writer. i just loved it. I can't wait to read 4 man and a baby.

everybody is okay and how dean reacts to his daughter being born, i smiled and melted :P