Reviews for Every Kim Possible
moviescene chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Wow! what a wild ride. This has a watermark of "epic" on every page. I was happy to see the cheer squad get some meaningful action and be assists to the main characters. What I missed was being taken through the emotions of Kim Probable when she sees Shego and remembers that her Shego and all her companions sacrificed themselves. Where you would fit that scene in, I don't know, but perhaps it will happen there by the lake before the action kicks up again.

Great guns/gadgets and great pacing. You know you've got a good one when you're 20,000 words into the story and it feels like you're just getting started. You hope that there will be a "Next" at the bottom of every page. You beg people to bring you food because you don't want to leave the computer. This story made all of those happen.

-Moviescene, known as Moviesign in the Wikiaverse and elsewhere.
micknutson9 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
This was an interesting chapter to say the least, you just gotta love Crazy Izzy and her antics. Hmm, Yori is up to something and Bonnie is her usual whiny self, lol, ya gotta love it. XD I liked the conversation between Yori and Kim, it was defiantly an eye opener for Kim to say the least. And the chase scene w/ the Lowardians was defiantly cool as well, not to mention Bonnie's mentioning the United Galatic Federation's Roswell Resolution of Earth being a preservative planet for the endangered Mosquito's. Can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work.

This is micknutson9, signing off!
micknutson9 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Nice Chapter there LoveRobin, I especially loved Crystal antics during the whole chase. Nice to see Ron's Monkey Kung-fu, though mastered, still comes and goes at times. I especially loved the fight between him and Izzy, it was awesome. And we all got to love Izzy's crazy persona, right? Can't wait to read more, keep up the good work.

This is micknutson9, signing of for now.
micknutson9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was rather evil of you LoveRobin, making Kimmie the SO, evil in a good way that is. XD At first, I thought it was our dear, lovely Shego who was the SO, but when I saw the unveiling, I was like WTF? and a Kigo scene in the first chapter to boot, what a treat that was. I really liked this first chapter of yours, especially the twists and turns that it held. Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds. Til then, keep up the good job, okay?

This is micknutson9 signing off. :D
Inferno 54 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Yo! loverobin! happy 2011, i know i fell off the map for a bit but i'm coming back strong, my project fic is up titled Awaken: Book 1: Beginnings. first of ten installments. i wouldn't bother reading it yet, all thats up is the prologue, tune into it next sunday or monday and chapter 2 will be up and the action will begin! Its under the catagory mytholodgy because theres no option for original story. p well, hope to see your reviews, later, inferno54
Chikiko chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
your story writing abilities are freakishly awesome. Yet another completely engrossing series that i look forward to seeing more of in the future.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Nibbling away at my email backlog. In chronological order, as is my anal way. But I saw your recent note in my inbox to sample this story. So here I am.

Wow. The whole cast & crew.

I detect hints of numerous storylines. The DC opus Crisis on Infinite Worlds. The old UPN series about quantum leaping, Sliders. Lazarus, the character in the Original Star Trek episode"The Alternative Factor", who sought to eradicate his antimatter counterpart. The Terminator series. Your other reviewers have likewise picked up on the similarities.

You may be a therapist, but you write like one who has familiarity with military, espionage, medical matters, etc, etc. This, as I have always admired and endeavored to convey, is a hallmark of your writing.

On the extended version of the LOTR DVD, a statement is made that the special effects crew preferred working with miniatures as opposed to computer generated models. The miniatures are capable of showing more detail in this stage of the technology. I mention this only to say that this chpt is constructed like a detailed mineature model.

My review would be as long as your chpt if I included all my observations.

Paratime-crosstime-gal-I’m lost now.

Oh, a plot twist worthy of O. Henry-the Supreme One’s identy. Is she the penultimate evolution of your

Evil Kim from the Worst Possible Sitch?

Another typical LoveRobin attribute is your footnote at chpt’s end. I find them marvelously enlightening. I usually put mine before the story-but I’m rethinking that.

I was delighted to find no hint of your usual pan-sexual story content-oops-spoke too soon-spotted the menage a trios reference. (You don’t mind if I needle you, do you? I hereby give you the privilege of tit for tat back at me.)

Loving the Kamehameha energizing cry.

Saw the Jet Li flick years ago. Hardly recall it.

Mamasita-que historia tan grande-what a story!

My Spanish is rusty.
Brony1984 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Quite a cast you have involved here. The only one I wasn't familiar with was Magnolia.

Anyway, awesome chapter! An intense battle, followed by a high-speed chase, and finished up with a narrow escape through a portal to another dimension... I love it! Looking forward to the next.
Ken-Zero chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Whee! Helluva chapter. I didn't expect the Bad Guys to be *that* on-their-tails.

Lessee...there were quite a few parts that made me crack up. First was Barkin shouting Great Caesar's Ghost. How old-school Perry White of him. I love it.

Also all the stuff Shego said about Yori-such as calling her Madame Butterfly. That was a hoot. Also, I maintain my disappointment that "Where did she come from/Where did she go?" was not immediately followed by some reference to Cotton-Eyed Joe :)

#3: I wasn't expecting Izzy here! I don't know why, I'm sure you've mentioned it before, but it was still something of a surprise.

So whee, the bus has traveled to another timeline thingy. Huzzah for coming reactions!

One nitpick: at the beginning, "...as yielding as a thin sheet of plastic sheeting." A sheet of sheeting? Really? My mental image (possibly incorrect) is more like plastic wrap, if that's what you were going for. A thin sheet of plastic wrap. That's it, though, for nitpicks.

Thus I add the obligatory "can't wait for more" line, just so you're aware :)
Zalleon chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Holy crap! That, was intense, GOOD JOB!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I have to say that this story is very good. Your understanding of dimensional and temporal physics is far beyond the usual stuff that I see as most writers just go by what they've seen in Back to The Future and BS their way from there. Additionally, it is a pleasure to see how the characters reacted and even responded to moments both light and deep in emotion. Allowing the reader to become more affected in the sense of who, what, where, when and why.

Your Supreme One as the Evil Kim is quite well done and has spurred some spark for my *own* evil KP characters in my own stories.

The use of the 'Probable' name was not lost on me as I've seen other stories with that name as well.

My only irk to this delightful tale is where I read "Through there's every Kim Possible!" No matter how many times I read that part, it irks me even though I know on some level exactly what you were trying to say in that line. I feel others would be going "Huh?" and think it could be said more clearly.

Please keep up the excellent work and I shall look forward to more of this story. (Even though I am normally a Kim/Ron fan, I have accepted the Kigo and other pairings as long as they make sense. Some have NOT made sense to me.)
The Humbug chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is an amazing piece of fiction. As if the concept of time travel wasn’t difficult enough for your average Author, parallel and coincident dimensions can be a killer. This young lady seems to have her $#! nailed down! I’ve never watched Jet Li’s ‘The One’ but I am familiar with it… and I am deeply familiar with ‘Highlander’. Throw in a ‘Crisis Of Infinite Earths’ ala DC Comics and you’ve got yourself a caper! Wonderfully original twists to otherwise recognizable familiar characters, also quite dark with a bit of ‘Terminator’ desperation, too. A bully good read, I must say, and looking forward to more of the same. Excellent work!
That Swedish Guy chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Ok, that was.. brutal to say the least. But in a well written way. It will be interesting to see how they deal with MegaKim without resorting to do a "One" of their own.
Twin-3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow! Not sure what to say. I'd love to leave a good review full of constuctive critique, pointing out all the good and the bad and the stuff that isnt either, but my mind is still blown after reading. I suspect I'll be need tape measures, notepads, a whiteboard and three pieces of chewinggum to keep track of this story lol.

Its all good though, all good. I'll be following this one for sure.
Ken-Zero chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Epic.

That's really the only way to describe the beginning so far. Just epic.

I know we'd discussed this before, and I've seen a couple snippets here and there, but they don't do justice to the real thing.

So yeah, like I said over AIM, I loved the touch of the lambdas on the sign for Black Mesa. Also, there was the one clue as to the SO's identity early on (i.e. the repetition of "moving around were she a statue")...

You know, I know I said it already (and twice, no less), but this was just _epic_. I know you've got a schedule to keep so I won't bug about doing more of this one first ('cause, really, I enjoy all the others, too). Just want you to know, though, it was awesome (I need another word besides epic...).