Reviews for Moonshadow And Dragon's Blood
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
*For a moment neither moved, like some old time Western - a showdown at high noon.

The Wendigo drew first. Dean's heart skipped several beats, watching the screeching beast charging like a silver bullet shot out of a Colt heading straight for the cowboy's heroic heart. The moon shadow didn't flinch. A spark glistened, just before an orange fireball pierced the air striking the Wendigo in the chest; its death scream echoing through the night.*

That is pure brilliant poetry. So beautiful.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great fic. Awesome dose of injured Sam, but still strong enough to finish off the Wendigo when it looked like Dean could be it's next meal. Loved the conversation and banter between them when making their way back to the Impala and safety, Sam to be patched up and Dean to have that beer!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I am surprised that you have only two reviews for this fic; in my opinion, it was excellent.
Poetoflife14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Loved it! You had them characterized perfectly. The banter between the two was picture perfect. Also, the limp!Sam was exactly what I had been looking for. I'll be sure to add this to the list of stories I read when I need a good h/c story. Good job!
silverskyblade chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
:D

that was adorable banter, gratifying limp!ness, and a surprisingly meaningful end that made a point without bogging you down too much with angst.

thank you for this!