Reviews for The little Big Bang
MusicManiac22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This was fantastic!
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I really loved this, it's so gorgeous and beautiful. I love how Naruto describes the universe from his point of view and that beautiful last line was perfect.
Thank you so much for this, I really enjoyed reading it!
Bye :)
oliver menzireke chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
cute cute cute cute cuuuuuuuute :3
loved every single woooooord ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Loved the final line. :)
Sasgay chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
God, I loved the ending! It was just perfect!
419Jhat chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was really good! You're an awesome writer!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Beautiful..
qwertyflirty chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is so cute. And fluffy. And so sweet. You melted my heart. :)

I love Naruto's awe-ing awesomeness over the infinity that is the universe while Sasuke becomes all cynical and depressing over it. Very them. Lovely story. I personally love stars.

And now I want to believe that every time a star is born, two people fall in love. :)

Lovely piece.
Breseis25 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh my god, they created a star in the heavens because they fell in love. How cute!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That last line absolutely took my breath away. This is a lovely fic. Introspective.

Thanks for sharing!
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh my god, that was beautiful. D I'm going to print it out and show all of my buddies! _
cleo21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
aw i loved it

it was so cute and i loved the meaning behind it!
random revewer person chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
omg i am crying seriosly this is so sweet

please keep writing forever
acutes chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh, it's so absolutely gorgeous. The writing flows, almost as though from a stream. That's how I think of your writing. ) Impressive, thought-provoking, and stunning. I was at a loss for words when the fic ended...

"And, in the precious time it took for a star to fizzle into existence, they became eternal." That is truly one wonderful way to end the fic. It's not so specific that we know everything and go 'oh, that was nice', but not so general that we go 'so what?' I think it's a really fitting way to end.

I liked the way you made Sasuke "tangled in cynicism" and then at the end, Naruto "untangles the strings" to reveal his true side. Well, at least that's they way I think of it.

I also like the way you describe their eyes without going too much in. I can't really explain it, but you go about with just the right amount of descriptions that allows the reader to 'get it' while also having another layer of mysterious hinting underneath. I think that it's amazing that you were able to pull it off so many times and not have it be overdone.

There's so many differences of emotions here that it makes a while to see which one leads into the other and, hey, it's all worth it in the end. Maybe I'm over-analyzing the fic, but it's really just so splendid and superb. XD

I took a look at your profile and if your next work is "My sanity", then I'm going to wish you good luck on that! And update soon, eh?
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow. Very very impressive, as always. Absolutely no exposition and I still got it- or, I hope I did. You just got sasuke so well.

Wow. And I love your title, very very much :]