Reviews for Effort Not Wasted
Condy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Cod damn it, thats )(ot )(ell! Well done! I reely liked your writing style! T)(anks for writing fantastic smut about my otp!
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Nice, i really like it.

I think its sweet and sexy. I look forward to other pieces of your work!

XD :) :D
AH36 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*sighs dreamily* I can never get enough of this fic
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Aww they're such a cute couple
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
2:51 am, August 6th 2012.

Well done. I love it. :)
FillyKat chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was a really great story! good job :3
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
-snickers- Kchht... kccht... -bursts out laughing and DIES-

OH MY GOD THAT ENDING WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS! XDD

WTF was with the licking? -snickers- Wow, I'm sorry... Wasn't expecting THAT! XD
wolfman5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yay! That was a good story.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wonderful! I love Wheeljack! Especially when Wheeljack's w/Ratchet, it's just too cute!
Sergeant Duck chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow...that was just...perfect.
AutobotV chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
WO! Go Wheeljack! He was so cute trying to move on ratchet like that! well done!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Beautiful. Their love and care for each other really comes through. You should definitely write more TF fanfic, and hopefully this pairing specifically. :)
Beeslover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh wow. Fantastic story - Nicely written. And this was your FIRST serious fanfiction? Amazing. I encourage you to continue writing whatever plotbunny is floating in that cpu of yours. The emotional connection you gave to both Ratchet & Wheeljack read/felt very realisitic. In general I love the Ratchet/Wheeljack pairing, however, it would be awesome to read what happens between Ironhide & Optimus Prime.
Black-Panther lover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
OMG I LOVED IT! It really is sweet! It would stand just perfectly fine as a stand alone, but please by all that is good, holy, primus, and slash, that you will be adding more! Please!

If you do and you update it sorta regularly(sp?) I swear by all that is holy that I will review EVERY chapter the MINUTE they have been added until the very end!