Reviews for Lost in the Rain
Sianaa chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Pleaseeeeeeeee finish your stories ihave honestly fallen in love with them !
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I really liked it! The style of your writing is really captivating and it had me tuned out of a conversation with my mother! She wasn't too pleased but I was! XD

I'd love to read more of this! It's a pity it's finished. And to be honest, I can't understand why it only has 6 reviews! It deserves way more than that. Anyway, I'll finish here before I bore you to death! Thanks for a great read

Sand-Jounin-Temari
sunaprincess7 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Absolutely loved it. temashika stories make my nites amazing! you have a beautiful writing style and it was great cause whilst it wasn't too angsty, it was still kinda sad.

write more, write more, write more!
Daemen of the shadow chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Wow, that was really good. I love how it ended on a happy note instead of what some of the other stories do...

All in all, I really like this story, and perhaps you could make a sequel?

(Shikamaru in Suna perhaps?...)
Daemen of the shadow chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
One word: Beautiful!

And now, much more than one word: This story is amazing so far. I love the description and the originality. This is now one of my favorites (even if its only on chapter 2)... Absolutely can not wait for the next chapters!
chibi.tantei chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Beautiful writing! Can't wait to see your next chapter. I want to know why Temari had to leave... Though it sounds like that will be really depressing.
RealyManlyPimps chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
this story is just amazing. cant wait for more!
Mussimm chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I can't believe no one's reviewed yet, this is a really sweet story. I love your descriptive writing, I'm looking forward to chapter 2.