Reviews for More Than Familiar
Dramamomma19 chapter 8 . 7/21
I love this story and am so very much enjoying Albus be very embarrassed.
ProditorMagnus chapter 8 . 7/12
Very nice, story, shame that it isnt complete.
Luke Dragneel chapter 8 . 6/12
I must say, this has been a great story, though I am curious as to what Harry is if he is straining his magic just to transform a few times while Hermione the Phoenix can apparently change back and forth dozens of times. Thunderbird crossed my mind until I remembered that they we're black eagles the size of jumbo jets. It leaves me wondering exactly what he is most chapters.
gearworks of ff chapter 8 . 4/6
nice and very creative
keep it up
Espeon Master Espo chapter 8 . 4/4
why no more chapter. Want to read more. Must read more. Please write more.

And yes I reviewed before, but love this story and really wish it was longer.
pawn6252 chapter 1 . 3/26
Story is really good are you going to finish it?
LWJ2 chapter 8 . 3/6
Absolutely delightful; Dumbles is going quietly mad and is totally clueless. Thanks for writing and sharing your story, I'll be looking forward to your updates.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 8 . 1/17
Gaaaaaah! You're never going to finish this are you!? :P

Oh Well! it was a sexy, entertaining, slightly crackficcy romp while it lasted. Would love to see a more explicit version. :D
Gandalf's Beard chapter 4 . 1/17
Bwahahaha! Love this fic... :D

Always Good to see Ron and Dumbles getting told off. Very yummy Threesome. Of Course no Threesome (or Moresome ;) ) is complete without Harmony at its core!

Nicely written... I can definitely detect a hint of Hermanisation... XD (that's alright though)
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
A fitting ending. Still laughing at what Minerva called them near the end of talking to Remus. That was hilarious and I can just image her dryly commenting about them in my head. Great story, one of the best I have read in this fandom.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
The interactions between the three just make me laugh. Definitely one of my favorite parts of any story are the interactions and this one just exceeds in that department.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Can't get over how awesome this story is. Gets me to laugh at least once a chapter and just keeps holding my attention. Can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Nice to see a little redressing of the scales, so to speak. Very cool story and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others if they like HP stories.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Enjoying this more every chapter because it is just that good. Makes me hope that there are other stories on this site that are up to this level.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
This just gets better and better. This is an amazing story. Hope to someday see it completed.