Reviews for More Than Familiar
Very good to bad there is not more to the story.
Bronze chapter 8 . 9/3
DAMN! I was so hoping that this was just a short story instead of an abandoned long one. I was enjoying Harry, Hermione and Nyta driving the ol' bearded wonder blunder out of his mind. I really enjoy a good story where Harry A, has more then one girl as well as B, escapes the ol' bearded wonder blunder's control. As I see it the ol' bearded wonder blunder is truly a Dark Lord masquerading as the Leader of the Light. As I've said to other authors, how many order members did he purposefully send to their deaths by withholding vital intel from them before a mission? Yes I know sometime y9ou have to let things happen to protect your spy. However, his absolute refusal to allow not only his order members to use deadly spells but as Chief Warlock he did the same to the Aurora force. Right up till it became too obvious they were loosing the war that is. There has to be something besides just keeping Snape out of Azkaban that the ol' bearded wonder blunder has on him to explain why the ol' bearded wonder blunder trusts him so much. The man can't teach and is allowed to screw up the points system to ensure his House wins the House Cup every year. Now depending on the ff author how poorly he runs his potions class. But in none of them should any students be put in danger by such a despicable being.
Oh my god I am in love with this story! When is more going to get here? I need this!
mummacass chapter 8 . 4/13
found this story by accident. I was wondering if you are going to complete it. I like it.
wayutakemura chapter 4 . 3/11
Forge and GredFemale version
Update
Very good to bad the rest was not done.
EmmSea chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
A fun story, with a plot line I hadn't seen before. A good read, but unfinished and, given it's been a few years, probably inactive.
old-crow chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Hi,

Are there other chapters posted somewhere else?

Old-Crow
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Hahaha, the last sentence with 'could things get any worse' was extremly funny.

Overall a very interesting and good read. More fictions could use your 'Hedwig stuck in animagus form and then having crazy sex with Harry' idea.

My only two negative remarks are that:
a) you didn't write a single lemon despite M rating and they having sex hundreds of times and
b) you abandoned your story when it got exciting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Really interesting and good. My only complain is that, despite M rated, there were no lemons in the first two chapters, you just wrote that they had sex multiple times, but without lemon *sob*
Anachronistic Cat chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
Please update soon.
KirijamaScion chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
Really a shame it seems that this will never get an update. Was really good
Abcdefghijklmnop chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
You should actually write a real sex scene, idiot!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
No that's stupid. I know sharing is caring, but not when it comes to relationships, boyfriends/girlfriends.