Reviews for More Than Familiar
gearworks of ff chapter 8 . 4/6
nice and very creative
keep it up
Espeon Master Espo chapter 8 . 4/4
why no more chapter. Want to read more. Must read more. Please write more.

And yes I reviewed before, but love this story and really wish it was longer.
pawn6252 chapter 1 . 3/26
Story is really good are you going to finish it?
LWJ2 chapter 8 . 3/6
Absolutely delightful; Dumbles is going quietly mad and is totally clueless. Thanks for writing and sharing your story, I'll be looking forward to your updates.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 8 . 1/17
Gaaaaaah! You're never going to finish this are you!? :P

Oh Well! it was a sexy, entertaining, slightly crackficcy romp while it lasted. Would love to see a more explicit version. :D
Gandalf's Beard chapter 4 . 1/17
Bwahahaha! Love this fic... :D

Always Good to see Ron and Dumbles getting told off. Very yummy Threesome. Of Course no Threesome (or Moresome ;) ) is complete without Harmony at its core!

Nicely written... I can definitely detect a hint of Hermanisation... XD (that's alright though)
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
A fitting ending. Still laughing at what Minerva called them near the end of talking to Remus. That was hilarious and I can just image her dryly commenting about them in my head. Great story, one of the best I have read in this fandom.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
The interactions between the three just make me laugh. Definitely one of my favorite parts of any story are the interactions and this one just exceeds in that department.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Can't get over how awesome this story is. Gets me to laugh at least once a chapter and just keeps holding my attention. Can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Nice to see a little redressing of the scales, so to speak. Very cool story and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others if they like HP stories.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Enjoying this more every chapter because it is just that good. Makes me hope that there are other stories on this site that are up to this level.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
This just gets better and better. This is an amazing story. Hope to someday see it completed.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very cool. Loved this pairing since I first read a story that used it. Much more interesting than some of the more overused ones, though what you seem to have planned looks like it will be just as interesting. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more.
lordblink chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Just reread it, and it is still a wonderfully written story. I look forward to hopefully seeing some future updates someday soon! Keep up the great work!
abcea chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
interesting story...
Is there any way that you can continue or someone else can adopt this?
I just think that this is really interesting idea and would be interested to see how this all works out...
Thanks for any responces.