Reviews for popping cherries
river of the sand chapter 1 . 2/1
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this! It's so amazing to read your Sakura and I love your writing style and I NEED to read more! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
cj-the-fool chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loved this story. The concept and plotline is very intriguing. I absolutely adore sakura. I multiship her. So that's why I found it very enjoyable. Hope you update this story ever. It was fantastic as hell. Mind blowing
LetUsDispute chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Dang it ... It was getting good really good ... Lil troubles stupid name what the heck was I on ...
mililli chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow, I love it so far!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh my God, oh my god please please PLEASE update this.

There is NOTHING like this out there and I actually DO want Sakura to make Sasuke cry like a bitch at least a little, even if they do end up together. Or it could be awesome and he could cry forever when she triple-kick-flips into the sunset with Gaara or Naruto or whatever and THIS IS AWESOME.

Ahem. And actually, I don't know what your intent was but I actually like Sakura here. :)
teh.cheshire.cat chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So far the idea seems fascinating, I love the idea of a strong, sexually powerful antihero Sakura. Can't wait for the next update!

xoxo

.cat
xXTENSHIXx chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I just love your plots. Seriously. (:

Great creativity! A breath of fresh air from all the Saint Sakura fics everywhere, haha. I'm VERY interested to see what happens next!

Love your length, the amount of info, the pace, and the characterization!
CidySmiley chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
you have to update this, I love it.
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Nice plot, but is this fic abandoned?
rayluva4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow, i really likes this new, sexy, empowered sakura :)

this was very enjoyable to read, and i'm dying to know how this all went down with Sasuke, but i bet, coming from her, it was pretty creative :)

plz update as soon as you can!

cant wait!

-rayluva4
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I like this story. It's a completely normal storyline: Sakura wants Sasuke to love her. But it has the popping cherries theme as a twist. It's really fun and the writing is good. Keep writing it. It's really interesting.
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Really good so far. I'm hoping for more!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
daed chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It was very dark. And twisted. Ish.

OMG, I LOVE IT. there's just some sort of... i dunno, elegance, that emits from this writing.

Hope you update soon! It was REALLY good.

:D - epic bunneh-sama
Unisawr chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Usually when I see something as long and as 'cluttered' as this, I'm tempted to just skip it all and find the good stuff aka the dialogue.

But seeing as there wasn't dialogue, I decided that maybe-just maybe-I can force myself to read it through.

It was much easier than I expected. The words, and oh-the thoughts, those beautiful thoughts, flowed together incredibly well, and the first person perspective was probably what did it.

By doing that, it allows the reader to connect with the story more. And seeing that probably the majority of the readers are teenagers, we can sympathize with this 'self-discovery' angst.

You have explained Sakura's situation perfectly and have anticipated and countered the audience's questions like a psychic. And the end wrapped the whole scenario together up rather nicely. But I'm glad that wasn't the 'real' end. [I had to scroll up quick to make sure it wasn't] because our dear Sasuke has yet to enter [:

I, as well as your other readers I'm sure, will be waiting to see his untimely demise.
nakenochny chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
You've definitely caught my attention with this. I don't think the chapter sounds slutty, really it's a great insight to the character, so you're not bowled over when something that would normally be considered OOC.

Definitely update this soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »