Reviews for popping cherries
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/19
This story has shock factor without all the detailed "M" interactions. These normally quieter and reserve characters came out of their typified personalities so I know that had a lot to do with the surprise of each conquest and how it was all taken. Just when I thought, that was all, there was another!

It was interesting you chose Sakura and the various Konoha men. Seeing Rock Lee right pursued after Neji was also something that was a shock. Two in a row from the same team? Yikes.

The first person POV was telling and Sakura's thoughts are very different from what one might expect. I'm not sure if you plan to continue this but I wanted to let you know just the same the story was eye catching.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 8/3
well done. :)
It is reasonable... It has depth...
It is very well written from Sakura's perspective.
river of the sand chapter 1 . 2/1
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this! It's so amazing to read your Sakura and I love your writing style and I NEED to read more! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
cj-the-fool chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I loved this story. The concept and plotline is very intriguing. I absolutely adore sakura. I multiship her. So that's why I found it very enjoyable. Hope you update this story ever. It was fantastic as hell. Mind blowing
LetUsDispute chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Dang it ... It was getting good really good ... Lil troubles stupid name what the heck was I on ...
mililli chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow, I love it so far!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh my God, oh my god please please PLEASE update this.

There is NOTHING like this out there and I actually DO want Sakura to make Sasuke cry like a bitch at least a little, even if they do end up together. Or it could be awesome and he could cry forever when she triple-kick-flips into the sunset with Gaara or Naruto or whatever and THIS IS AWESOME.

Ahem. And actually, I don't know what your intent was but I actually like Sakura here. :) chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So far the idea seems fascinating, I love the idea of a strong, sexually powerful antihero Sakura. Can't wait for the next update!

xXTENSHIXx chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I just love your plots. Seriously. (:

Great creativity! A breath of fresh air from all the Saint Sakura fics everywhere, haha. I'm VERY interested to see what happens next!

Love your length, the amount of info, the pace, and the characterization!
CidySmiley chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
you have to update this, I love it.
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Nice plot, but is this fic abandoned?
rayluva4 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow, i really likes this new, sexy, empowered sakura :)

this was very enjoyable to read, and i'm dying to know how this all went down with Sasuke, but i bet, coming from her, it was pretty creative :)

plz update as soon as you can!

cant wait!

shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I like this story. It's a completely normal storyline: Sakura wants Sasuke to love her. But it has the popping cherries theme as a twist. It's really fun and the writing is good. Keep writing it. It's really interesting.
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Really good so far. I'm hoping for more!

Happy writing

ditte mai

daed chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It was very dark. And twisted. Ish.

OMG, I LOVE IT. there's just some sort of... i dunno, elegance, that emits from this writing.

Hope you update soon! It was REALLY good.

:D - epic bunneh-sama