Reviews for Spring Rains
MysticSong1978 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I find this story very intriguing and hope you update it some day. I'd love to see what happens next! :-)
titpuce86 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Well this is as interesting as your other Earth Children story and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. Ord said they had to continue their journey but where are they going?
tricorvus chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
This is sooo cool! I anxiously await more!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
OK this is MY official 6th book! what Jean comes out with is #7!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Good stuff to start with. Very much in the style of the lady herself. With an undertaste of what your own personal writing style must be like. Very satisfying!
Molniya chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I must admit to being rather lazy, because I read from the beginning and I have not reviewed any of the other chapters.

I am a great 'Earth's Children' fan and I have read the books many times, over and over.

I quickly found myself engrossed in this story and enjoyed it very much. It has been a long while since I have been able to read 'further' adventures of Ayla and Jondalar and I began with trepidation, half expecting to be disappointed by poor writing and grammar.

I was pleasantly surprised, though, and find myself looking forward to the next installment. However, looking at when chapter 4 was posted...over a year sgo, I feel I am going to be disappointed, and in true Jean Auel style, have to wait an age for the next installment.

I have only one slight critisism, and that is whenever a character is addressed in dialogue the person (or persons) should be enclosed by punctuation. For example: "Hi Elda!" should read: "Hi, Elda!" Like I said, a small almost inconsequential critisism.

Please, let's have chapter 5, I am very much looking forward to it.
Alexis chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Thank you Annamia! This is an excellent story and very much like Jean's books. You have kept both the atmosphere and complexity honest and with wonderful twist. I am also impressed at the lack of both typographical and grammatical "mistakes".

Please write more soon!
Totally.In.Love.With.You chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
I love it! can u please write more?
weahhh63 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Funny thing though...I've read through more than this on the auel board...after reading this the other day i checked on there since I'm still reading jonayla's after the death curse. I'm sorta reading it on there instead..unless the fanfiction site gets ahead of the other...but anyway, i think you are geting as much of a following as she is..lol as long as you keep writing stories...thanks again for a new story to read
anon chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
neat
weahhh63 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Thanks for posting a new story...i miss new earth children stories...im looking foward to new chapters..im quite interested already in how this turns out
Bohemian Anne chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This is very good...well-written, and with a plot that has already caught my attention. I hope you continue with this.