Reviews for Indiscretions, or: Hiroki, the Town Bicycle
Blakedawson76 chapter 1 . 5/24
OMG I can't believed I hadn't reviewed this! O.o I swear I've read it like ten times and it always is just as wonderful. The way you narrate, how canonic their personalities are... it's such a joy to read this story!

Hahaha, I absolutely love Nowaki's jealousy. Poor thing, really, always with that inferiority complex, but it was sort of his own fault for making Hiroki drunk. *-* And who would have thought the Demon Kamijou was so... welll, slutty. XD I adored the list Hiroki made, what with Shinoda and Haruhiko and even Takahiro. 3

And Miyagi's performace was just wonderful! LOL, "tall and dark" and Nowaki thought he was referring to himself... I swear I let out a fangirl scream when I red that part.

Aw for Misaki who almost slipped down the stairs. So Akihiko is bad in bed? Precious! :D

Really, a wonderful fic: flawless, entertaining, filled with canon and pure enjoyment. I really, really love it!
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 4/13
loved loved love it to bits
Aurora chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
very good i liked it, nice plot! Although i was hoping for some jealousy on Misaki's behalf.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
WOW, who knew that Hiroki was such a slut.
Either way, that was a really good story. Hope to see more work from you ;-)
AtomicVendetta chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This story is realisticly impressive ,its believable, I like it when people write nowaki as a normal person and not a happy go lucky robot :)
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
...
Hiro-san is a slut. O.O

Noah
vaguelyfestive chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
such an awesome fic! i almost died laughing reading the omake .
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Friend: This fanfiction does a really good job of saying Hirokis a man whore!
I agree with that! This was really good and hilariouse!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
god damn that was a long list... lols i love it
Hmmm chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I've read the story, and although I find it nicely written I don't like it. Let me tell you why. Hiroki's character is definitely not someone who would go sleeping around, even if it was to forget his loved one. The man is shy and it may not show, but he is very afraid to get hurt, THAT's why he was grieving about Akihiko. And the theme of anime is second love: Misaki is Akihiko's second love, Shinobu is Myagy's and Nowaki is Hiroki's. In the series Hiroki's first time is with Akihiko, and then he met Nowaki. It doesn't sit well with his character to sleep around. I know others have been praising your story, but I couldn't help but frown a few times while i was reading. Please, don't consider me a flamer, I just wanted to share my opinion.
meiko452 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
A slutty Hiro-san. I never would have imagined. That was defiantly an amusing read. Thank you.
Nosleep chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is a very funny story. I liked it.
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
LOVE!
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Do you know Okane ga nai?

Anyway, love this story.
demort chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
"But Usagi-san is completely straight, Kamijou-kun." Hiroki had been sure the world was laughing at him right then.)I want Usagi-san to hear that...and maybe Misaki...

This was an epic win!